• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
There's also the Symphonic Fantasies concert in Cologne, Germany on September 12th. Featuring music from FF, KH, Mana series and Chrono series.

Arnie Roth conducts it, three Japanese composers will be there too (presumably Uematsu is one of them).

My tickets arrived today. I'm a happy panda. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
$128 for VIP and a chance to meet them. I so want to go! But I have no money! D:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

128$?!?!?!?

My tickets cost 27€ and the meet and greet with the composers is for free. xD

Not laughin at you, I just find the difference between those prices ridiculous.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This is the first time they are in Minnesota, which is why I'm so excited. I really really want to go! D:

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=438.msg12727#msg12727 date=1233372668]
This is the first time they are in Minnesota, which is why I'm so excited. I really really want to go! D:
[/quote]

I think they played in Dallas.......once :monster: but that's 400 miles from me.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=438.msg12753#msg12753 date=1233383049]
Ah, but Minneapolis is only 45 miles from me. And I go there a lot anyway. :monster:
[/quote]

Luck you *sad panda*

I'm right outside Houston.....

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Omfg blah. nobuo uematsu concert.

UPCOMING CONCERTS

TBD - Minneapolis, MN at Orchestra Hall, Minnesota Orchestra
Click here for tickets!

Heh, that's my state. So I'm going. I've only seen one on TV, and it looked really amazing so I can't wait. Has anyone else ever been?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Re: Omfg blah. nobuo uematsu concert.

No spam, pl0x. :monster:

Also, is this the Distant Worlds concert?
Because there was a thread about it in the news section.

haichinamie

Banned

Yes, it was amazing. I was also wearing my Sephiroth costume so I was very thrilled when the band was playing OWA! I almost had an orgasm! I yelled "I LOVE YOU NOBUO!" and he acknowledged my presence. I felt like I was finally worth something.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Yeah I already made a thread about this in the news section, but oh well. I really really really want to go! I mean, when is the next time it will ever be in the Twin Cities? Probably NEVER.

Dude maybe we should to together! None of my friends are into FF music. :(

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer

I haven't gone, but I've heard a lot of great things about it. I know this is really far in advance, but I hope you have a great time!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

They seriously are gonna play One winged angel? They might as well try and play tifa's theme from AC, cos I say, that one is enjoyable.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Also, is this the Distant Worlds concert?
Because there was a thread about it in the news section.

Yes, that's the one. Oh, I didn't know that. X_x; I should have checked first, but I was too thrilled. :monster:

I really really really want to go! I mean, when is the next time it will ever be in the Twin Cities? Probably NEVER.

Ah, you should! I forgot you lived in the same state for a second. xD I was so shocked it would appear here, haha. Nothing like... ever comes to MN. >>

Edit: I'd love to hear Tifa and Aerith's themes.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
*merged with original news report* :monster:

I'm looking forward to the concert over here as well.
I like how they also include the Chrono and Mana series as well as Kingdom Hearts.
Been to a couple of rock concerts but this symphonic stuff is getting me even more excited. :D

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Texas? Minneapolis? What the fuck are they doing way out there? Tell them to come to BOSTON, damn it. ><

...Boston, MA— not that loser in Texas.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=438.msg15672#msg15672 date=1234101757]
...Boston, MA— not that loser in Texas.
[/quote]

Thank you for calling me a loser since I live in Texas. Well at least I don't have to worry about my car becoming a ice block during the winter time lol :monster:

Top Bottom