Do you know how hard it is to log in...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
When you couldn't remember you had a fucking dipthong accent or some shit in your username?

Also, hi. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Welcome. Thank you for coming to the Ghost Hotel. Uuuuuuuuuugh..... For reservations, please step up to the counter. Uuuuuuuuuuugh...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks all. :monster:

Russ, wish I could say the same for you if you had a face. :wacky:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, Channy!

It's Ami, we have a lot of catching up to do. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks all, good to be back. Have things changed much over the last 4 years? Are Road and Russell still faceless? Is Aaron still pining after noodz? :wacky:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well, not much. It just feels alot more homely now due to no unpleasantness around.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And the place must be rocking with the Remake news. It has a purpose again instead of waiting like that lonely girl by the phone, for that one boy to call all weekend. Sounds like SE finally called. :wacky:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It's also like Hoenn spawning Pokemon not of the region lel. Pokemons popping out like it's no tomorrow thanks to Groudon and Kyogre wars.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks, good to be back :monster:

I haven't played the newest games.. Third Gen is my least favourite. :wacky:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Third Gen became my fave after they made things easier the GBA version made fucking difficult to do.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Let us ride on Lapras' back and chill, homey. Them orange islands needs conquering.

Top Bottom