• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Do you like grunge music?

Eric91

Banned
I only like the nihilism in some of it. But i generally dont listen to it. But i consider it to be some form of art. Like typical bands such as Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Nirvana is on my top list. And some other bands like Soundgarden.

What about you?

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I'm starting to. I was too busy listening to midi versions of FF songs to really pay attention to the radio in the 90s, and by the time I did start listening to the radio, it was well after the 90s

So lately I've gotten a few rock collections, and other albums, so I'm getting a little grunge in some of those collections.

Reactions: Ite

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Do you like grunge music?
Not particularly. As far as grunge goes, I like a few of Nirvana's songs and that's about it. Off the top of my heard, the songs "In Bloom", "Come As You Are", "Downer", "Aneurysm" are all right. Didn't really like In Utero much, found it a bit bland.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Maaaaaasssive grunge fan! First band I ever got into was Nirvana. They were my gateway into entire genres of music. Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Swervedriver, Numb, agh! Sounds of me youth.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
... I am wearing a crosshatch button down as I write this and my hair as you know if you've seen the LSMPT(Lifestream Member Picture Thread), is down to my shoulderblades

Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Sonic Youth, Blind Melon, and generally the whole SF2:The Animated Movie OST for the USA version, done by Cory Lerios and John D'Andrea. Particularly "Israel's Son" by Silverchair. ("Haaaaaate is what I feel for you. And I want u 2 know that I want u deaaaaaad" et al, the music from when Ken is first shown on screen as an adult).

I did not care for the direction it went in the latter half of the 90s, Creed and POD and Puddle of Mudd and all that... Not my thing, too dressed up

Edit: Honorable Mention to "Green Jello." Just... wtf with that claymation video lol

Edit 2: Soundgarden and Screaming Trees were good too, but I didn't actually hear them at that time

Top Bottom