Do you think there'll be a launch trailer for FF7R?

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
The last trailer was good and had some great reveals, but I was wondering if there would still be one more after that, a launch trailer maybe. I hear that's a thing with games these days. I don't expect any more video stuff aside from possibly that what with all they've already given us. I don't know how likely it is, though, but if we did get one, I'm guessing it would come out sometime in March. Think it's possible?

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
I think nowadays it is almost mandatory for companies with their big flagship titles right? I do have the impression that this one was probably the one meant to be the launch one, if we didnt got t-the...uhhh....(cries a lil bit) d-delay. But I still think we will get the definitive one. Even if it's just a big CGI trailer with not exactly in-game stuff (Omen flashbacks)

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Are they long or more on the short side? This is the first new game I've really followed in a long time so I don't know much about how that all works.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Death Stranding had like like almost 8 minutes. But some are like 2 minutes, or less.

Jimmy XH

Pro Adventurer
Surely they’ll do something for television in the weeks leading up to release?

I know we have social media these days vs. the OG marketing but TV is still a big draw for big game releases. Even if it’s a short rehash of what we’ve seen already, there’ll be plenty of casual gamers out there who won’t have seen it yet...

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
I don't know... They have already shown so much. I don't think showing even more is a good idea.

Top Bottom