• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Do you think you're hard enough?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
We're having a group conversation on MSN right now that needs some activity. If you think you're of decent character and up to the challenge then submit an application here and state what you'd bring to the conversation.

Serious inquiries only. No time wasters or fucking losers please.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
if we make this a general thread for setting up msn group chats I can keep it open.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
well as soon as I get on I invite all the important people anyway. Expect your msn keeps fucking up.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
coordinate mass msn chats between people that actually matter in this thread pls

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll come on after I get star trek... ETA tomorrow night your time and American day time.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This idea r win.

Tho tbh, if I don't find myself in one within five minutes of logging in, I make one with the epic peoples that are online. They know who they are :awesomonster:

@ Alex: g2sleep

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
We're having a group conversation on MSN right now that needs some activity. If you think you're of decent character and up to the challenge then submit an application here and state what you'd bring to the conversation.

Serious inquiries only. No time wasters or fucking losers please.

wgqdxg.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Shall we initiate one right now? or should I go watch some Godfather or find some big breasted british girls?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Wait an hour or so imo

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
fux, it'll be 3 am by then! Oh well, best go watch Godfather. Anyone wants some keeley hazell or Lucy Pinder before I go make fun of people in chit chat? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Lucy Pinder sounds quite good to me.
Do the right thing, man.

Top Bottom