he/they
AKA
Tets
Because reporting on Marvel is what I do on here apparently. :monster:

Doctor Strange set to shoot in the UK

- Scott Derrickson is the director

- Release apparently July 8, 2016

- Script by Jon Spaihts

- Joaquin Phoenix in negotiations to play Stephen Strange (for some reason they can't close the deal yet)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Joaquin Phoenix. That sounds promising, actually.

The director too. I've only seen one of his movies ("The Exorcism of Emily Rose"), but it was really good, and this director has sort of made his career on these movies with creepy, supernatural atmospheres.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
He would be a great choice as well. I think he and Joaquin Phoenix would both be perfect for depicting Strange at different ages.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
detail%20%281%29.jpg

No it's happening

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
detail%20%281%29.jpg

No it's happening

Well, besides the fact that that image is a year old, the whole thing comes from the Deadline article that just says, "Marvel has finally found its Doctor Strange. I’m hearing Benedict Cumberbatch is the studio’s choice for the superhero pic, and negotiations are about to begin." sooooo.....
:awesomonster:

X :neo:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Well, besides the fact that that image is a year old, the whole thing comes from the Deadline article that just says, "Marvel has finally found its Doctor Strange. I’m hearing Benedict Cumberbatch is the studio’s choice for the superhero pic, and negotiations are about to begin." sooooo.....
:awesomonster:

X :neo:

Yeah, sorry, egg on my face. Though noise from Variety is that he's in final talks. Not beginning of negotiations.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well Ming Na thinks that Benedict is already Dr. Strange. It'd be good to see him with Iron Man as I heard Cumberbatch always wanted to star alongside Iron Man/RDJ.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Other things than FFVII Remake exist right now?

Right right. The world didn't stop. Stuff is still happening.

Well it didn't show much being a teaser and all but I am intrigued. I mean, I'll watch all of the Marvel stuff eitherway. :monster:

Top Bottom