Doctor Who MOVIE

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I just saw a blurb about this and I want details! BBC has apparently confirmed this information.

I made this thread because I thought it was necessary to separate it from the DW Special thread.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
A feature film based on BBC's hit sci-fi series Doctor Who is in the works, according to the BBC.

A spokeswoman for BBC Films confirmed that "a script is in development," the BBC reported in a story about David Tennant's upcoming guest appearance as the Time Lord in the Doctor Who spinoff series The Sarah Jane Adventures.

BBC entertainment correspondent Lizo Mzimba said there were no guarantees a film would be made; if the project went into full production, a release would be a long time coming. It's also unclear whether Tennant or another actor would fill the title role.

In the meantime, Tennant, 38, will appear over two episodes of a new 12-part Sarah Jane show, which starts in September, the BBC reported.

Russell T. Davies, executive producer of The Sarah Jane Adventures and Doctor Who, said it would be a "full-on appearance" and "not just a cameo."

In the mothership series, Tennant is being replaced by Matt Smith, 26, who will appear as the 11th Doctor next year.

hrm

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I INSIST CUSHING REPRISE HIS ROLE!

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S DEAD.

But yes, Sarah Jane and the Doctor need to work together again.

Get at least one last Brigadier reunion afore he falls.

And BRING BACK JO GRANT AND ACE.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
don't mean to piss on anyones parade but the beeb have been looking at making a doctor who movie since 1990..... one script even got turned into dimensions in time for CiN in 1991!

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
UGH NO. Hollywood CANNOT TAKE THIS FILM! I refuse. The Brits have made the show all this time and they sure as hell can make the movie. No American influence needs to corrupt this.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I was really trying hard to forget that one you know >_>

*covers her ears and close her eyes*

Itdoesn'texistitdoesn'texistitdoesn'texistitdoesn'texist-

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'll wait before I hear details of the plot before I start to give a shit.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
the 1996 film isn't rubbish, Paul McGann is my doctor fgj. yeah, the story and americanisation sucks balls (it's a chameleon circuit not a cloaking device ffs!) but it allowed McGann to fill some of the 16 years between episodes with some quality audio dramas. the shada remake is kick ass on the beeb site.

a new movie would be great if it gets some american funding an none of their opinions.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
100% agreed about McGann

Top Bottom