• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Doctor Who specials

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well this is coming now gents,
John Simm's listed in the casts in an unknown role, geez I wonder who that would be, kind of role
I knew he'll be back to torment doc. >D

And I think the filming in Dubai was nice. Shame I missed all of that shit when I visited : (

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ohhh, I need to see that. I still haven't seen the CHristmas special from last year, mmh. There are 4 specials, right? To think that one season is already so short, now it feels even shorter D:

When are they going to be aired? XD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I spoke to the Master, and apparently he only appears in a dream sequence.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
The Waters of Mars is an anagram of War of the Masters.

Coincidence? Speculation? Wishful thinking?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Red herring imo

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
All the other master in jokes have been other names for master, or anagrams of single words, like tremas.

And if it is 'war of the masters' who's the other one? His wife?

AND when are we seeing more Rani?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I want a TARDIS.
Even if I couldn't work the control unit at all. Just to LIVE IN.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
can't wait for tennant to regenerate! he's getting boring for me now.

as for the specials, rumour has it timothy dalton has been cast as a timelord, harriet jones isn't dead but evil and the master has a scene with lots of hamburgers. apparently the master survived by making another him like the doctor did in TSE.

Top Bottom