tumblr_mw6nlnd5HS1rda15eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw6nlnd5HS1rda15eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mw6nlnd5HS1rda15eo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_mw2cbulRWv1rjhsif.gif

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Note: the prequel episode is airing this Saturday. Expect it online somewhere soon after because people are awesome.

X :neo:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
DW50-03.jpg

DW50-05.jpg

DW50-14.jpg

DW50-11.jpg

DW50-16.jpg

DW50-21.jpg

DW50-19.jpg

DW50-22.jpg

DW50-23.jpg

DW50-24.jpg

DW50-25.jpg

DW50-31.jpg

DW50-32.jpg
Love Kate's coat. :D

*pause for meta context*

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
I can't express how much the more I look at John Hurt's look the more excited I get to see the Great Dragon in action.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Here's an article that speculates that Billie Piper isn't playing Rose Tyler in the 50th, or at least, not the Rose Tyler we know. Not sure what to make of the idea.

Evidently some of you have already had this idea, so maybe it's possible. Who knows.

Rassilon

Banned
AKA
Slade
Here's an article that speculates that Billie Piper isn't playing Rose Tyler in the 50th, or at least, not the Rose Tyler we know. Not sure what to make of the idea.

Evidently some of you have already had this idea, so maybe it's possible. Who knows.

This was something I never ever considered. I was just excited to have BP back on the show I never considered how she may not be the one true Rose.

NOW MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Oh my science, he is SO SPOT ON for William Hartnell it's unreal.

• It's WAY heavier looking back at some quotes from earlier in 11's run now.
• The Eighth Doctor was trying to carry on just being The Doctor during the Time War before he regenerated.
• Eight Regenerated into The War Doctor.
• The Eighth Doctor’s audio companions are canon.
• The Doctor can potentially control his regenerations more than he could prior to Eight after taking the Elixer of Life made from the Sisterhood of Karn's Sacred Flame. This might also explain how he can regenerate more than 12 times, why all his post-eight regenerations are always using glowy energy when they occur, and may also come into play in Twelve's appearance - since they've mentioned that they're addressing why he'll look like Peter Capaldi's other Doctor Who characters).
• Becoming the War Doctor was a choice, and something that started his motivation through a full regeneration.
• The War Doctor looked young when he began, which suggests there are some utterly HELLISH things that happened to him during the time war.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That minisode was amazing. An Adventure in Space in Time looks great too.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

*screaming*

Happy Birthday, Paul McGann!!!
(I'll write more after class)

tumblr_mw4zkrWs8D1sipla7o1_250.gif

I am speechless right now.

But I screamed, and I mean really, actually, literally screamed.

haha he is such a liar!!! XD
I just KNEW Paul McGann had to be involved somehow! He was all up on Twitter saying that he wasn't involved, and then he was interviewed for some online articles talking about how he was just so gutted at not having been invited to be in the 50th, and then we get this. Oh time lordy lord, we just can't trust anyone, can we?
lol

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
tumblr_mw4zkrWs8D1sipla7o1_250.gif

I am speechless right now.

But I screamed, and I mean really, actually, literally screamed.

haha he is such a liar!!! XD
I just KNEW Paul McGann had to be involved somehow! He was all up on Twitter saying that he wasn't involved, and then he was interviewed for some online articles talking about how he was just so gutted at not having been invited to be in the 50th, and then we get this. Oh time lordy lord, we just can't trust anyone, can we?
lol

:D :D :D :D :D

I yelled, "NO FUCKING WAY!!!! YOU CLEVER GODDAMN BASTARDS!!!!" when I saw that moment in the opening.

Well TECHNICALLY this wasn't the 50th, so it wasn't REALLY a lie... ;)

we have his regeneration, and if we don't get Hurt >> Eccleston I'm gonna be seriously sad because that will be the ONLY ONE THAT WE DON'T HAVE.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
we have his regeneration, and if we don't get Hurt >> Eccleston I'm gonna be seriously sad because that will be the ONLY ONE THAT WE DON'T HAVE.

Yeah, but
I'd be more surprised if Eccleston did come back. What we'll probably get is an out-of-frame death/regeneration.

• The Doctor can potentially control his regenerations more than he could prior to Eight after taking the Elixer of Life made from the Sisterhood of Karn's Sacred Flame. This might also explain how he can regenerate more than 12 times, why all his post-eight regenerations are always using glowy energy when they occur, and may also come into play in Twelve's appearance - since they've mentioned that they're addressing why he'll look like Peter Capaldi's other Doctor Who characters).

I've thought
for a while now that The Doctor's emotional state at the time of regeneration influenced the subsequent form, and this would seem to confirm that, as well as explain it.

The Eighth became The War Doctor while wishing to become a warrior. Following the Time War, The War Doctor regenerates into the bitter and broken Ninth Doctor, who "learns to love again" thanks to Rose and becomes the more youthful and chipper Tenth. The Tenth, in turn, states "I don't want to go" before becoming the Eleventh, who he has more similarities to than the Ninth.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm so disappointed because I can't get my aerial fixed and I really wanted to watch Children in Need tonight, especially just for that exclusive clip alone! *cries*

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
oh man i'm so glad i started listening to the big finish eighth doctor audio dramas before the night of the doctor came out because i have a whole new level of appreciation for paul mcgann and eight and paUL MCGANN <333

(i just finished listening toooooo the 6th one of the main releases for eight? but yeah they are seriously good if you've been thinking about listening to them stop thinking and do it you will not regret it)

also, realized i forgot to post this:

done entirely by ear, so any fuckups are mine alone. did do up sheet music, if anyone wants it i can put up a link

Top Bottom