Does Anyone Have The XIII-2 Ultimania?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
From FFWiki:

Hope's Eidolon Alexander does not appear, but concept art for it exists, and is included in the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Ultimania Omega book. The guide also includes a breakdown of a deleted scene where Alexander fights Caius Ballad.

I'm doing the next Lore of Final Fantasy on Alexander and that detailed breakdown would be nice to describe, and to add to FFWiki. Also Hope is my favorite XIII character and Alexander is awesome so personally I wanna know what they had planned. :D

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i'm pretty sure i have it, but lots of my books are packed away or boxed up and i can't seem to find scans of the whole book online so i will have to see if i can dig it out

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I remember seeing a scan with the storyboard of that deleted Alexander x Caius fight. It was supposed to happen in the initial CG, where Caius also fights Shiva.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
didn't have to dig, it was the first book i picked up lol

i was going to ask where this deleted scene could be mentioned but i will check the concept art gallery section if it's a storyboard

edit: on page 270 there's images of the layout (rough low quality cg) for the opening movie showing caius fighting a group of alexanders which he easily defeats, but it was cut because ikumori said they wouldn't be able to finish it in time for the deadline (from the interview on page 264)

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
didn't have to dig, it was the first book i picked up lol

i was going to ask where this deleted scene could be mentioned but i will check the concept art gallery section if it's a storyboard

edit: on page 270 there's images of the layout (rough low quality cg) for the opening movie showing caius fighting a group of alexanders which he easily defeats, but it was cut because ikumori said they wouldn't be able to finish it in time for the deadline (from the interview on page 264)

Awesome, thank you! :D

Top Bottom