DOGs

AKA
Guy Manuel
So is anyone else into this ridiculously awesome manga turn anime? If not, you should be.

Summary said:
In a post apocalyptic world devoid of seasons, where man's "golden age of technology" ruined earth and caused science to run amok, there live four individuals looking for a door to the hell far below the surface. Through a series of coincidences, the ex-hitman-now-bartender Mihai, the deranged and psychopathic Heine, the vengeful yet kind Naoto, and the freelancer Badou meet one another.

In fact, on an even more exciting note, I just checked a livejournal for the manga and saw that someone was asking whether the first OVA had been released on May 19th. Apparently, this information was true and was trying to be uploaded on NicoNico, but the file was taken down. Hopefully we'll see something a little more permanent in the immediate future.

Cerri

hit was super effective !
Memememememe. Love this series. really? I didn't know there was even a set release date for the anime. Have you've seen the trailer on the official website?

In relation to the recent chapters, is it me, or has Haine been rather . . . inactive?

AKA
Guy Manuel
Finally!

I didn't know there was a release date either, and for all I know it could have been a misunderstanding since we haven't really seen any links for it so far. I hope the first OVA comes out soon because this manga was fuckin' awesome.

As for Haine, yeah, he hasn't really been around too much. I think that can be chalked up the fact that releases aren't weekly, nor are they released every other week, so it just feels like a lot of time has gone by especially waiting for scanlations if you can't read the raw.

Last edited:

Cerri

hit was super effective !
I saw part of the anime *3*

Yeah sadly it's monthly. But it's also a good thing (I suppose), this way the story doesnt get rushed in any way.

AKA
Guy Manuel
Gah, I was just coming here to post that they're finally out, so yay! I'm downloading the two parts right now. I'm super excited even though they're raw. I'm sure it'll be subbed eventually.

Top Bottom