• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dragonball Evolution

Ya, this has been around for a long while. There are trailers too... somewhere.

I am extremely excited, especially for hotPiccolo.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Balthea link=topic=295.msg7329#msg7329 date=1231686435] Ya, this has been around for a long while. There are trailers too... somewhere.[/quote]

There's a trailer for it in the link I posted and it looked somewhat better than the shitty youtube quality ones I saw.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Looks fucking awful, and I hate anyone who will pay to see it.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Lol, Spike from Buffy as Piccolo :monster:
Why is Master Roshi not old? ???

I probably won't be working at the theatres by the time this comes out, so no freebie viewing. Maybe I'll see it on TV or something.

But hey, I can sort of add Goku onto the list of famous people that came from my hometown :monster:

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=295.msg7375#msg7375 date=1231709217]
[/quote]

This.

I don't care if it'll suck. In fact, it will suck, but I went to see Delgo for the same reason and that turned out alright. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
James Marsters as Piccolo is absolute stupid manifest.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
[quote author=Balthea link=topic=295.msg7436#msg7436 date=1231732552]
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=295.msg7375#msg7375 date=1231709217]
[/quote]

if theres a sequel ill blame you for adding to the money theyll be making off of this.
Its like when thinking of a demographic to appeal to they decided to skip out on the old toonami fans and shoot for 17 year old girls who love the jonas brothers.

yuck.

This.

I don't care if it'll suck. In fact, it will suck, but I went to see Delgo for the same reason and that turned out alright. :monster:
[/quote]

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=295.msg7375#msg7375 date=1231709217] Lol, Spike from Buffy as Piccolo :monster: [/quote]

Who gives a toss about spike lol. But why does Chow yun-fat sign up for stuff like this? Is he that desperate for money/ fame in the west...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
He signed up with the wrong studio big time. But who knows? maybe this movie might surprise us or some shit or just as planned, become a laughing stock of a film.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
That should be in the movie. Just have Vegeta make an appearance after the credits.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Actually, given the sorry state of affairs that is this piece of trash I highly doubt anything salvageable could be made out of it no matter how awesome they make it sound beforehand. They'd probably cast Shia LeBeouf as Vegeta ffs.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Cast that bald wrestler from Scorpion King 2 as Nappa along with Shia. lolol

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'd go see that movie.

But only if it was directed by Michael Bay.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Michael Bay can fix ANYTHING. Count on him to make a movie so great, you'd go see it no matter how shitty the plot may be.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not.

I'm going to go with sarcasm, because Bay REALLY CAN fix ANYTHING :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Give it to Bay and you'd get product placement and massive rockets.

Not that you'd notice really, seeing that they've already gone ahead and screwed DBZ over. It would only be a real DBZ movie if the main story of the movie took 3 seconds, spread out over three 3-hour movies all containing a combination of three scenes: rapid fighting ending with massive energy attack, dudes screaming slash glowing slash bulging for half an hour, and the rest of the cast going "WHAT?? OVER NINE THOUSAAAND??? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!! IT CAN'T BE!!".

This movie being any good is like someone's power level being over nine thousaaand - IMPOSSIBLE!!!11!!1!~`1!11!!~!SHIFT+ONEONEOEN!1111~!

Top Bottom