• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dragonball Heroes Anime

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Never hearing of DB Heroes before probably doesn't help :P

Thats fair. Its an arcade game in japan that throws dragonball characters into all sorts of odd scenarios, without letting itself get restricted by the canon continuity. They incorporate stuff from gt, xenoverse, and sometimes just make new shit up.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Episode was 8 minutes long, very underwhelming with very flat visual composition. Nothing remarkable, I had my expectations very low due its nature as just promotional animation for the game but was still dissapointed.

Episode 2 will air in two weeks.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Heres the episode for anyone who wants to watch. Its not terrible, but I will say I felt rather dissapointed. Still, the concept is interesting, so hopefully next episode will be better.

Here is the preview for episode 2

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad

This episode is a bit better than the last one. Its mostly all action, which is fine. Unfortunately the choreography of the fight scenes is not particularly interesting to watch. Plus, as with the last episode the run time just isn't long enough to do everything that they are trying to do in a satisfying way. Still, if all one wants is some fan service then this does at least deliver on that.

Top Bottom