Dragonball Z: Fukkatsu No F (2015 DBZ movie)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Personally, it annoyed me when DBZ ended and went back a decade to Dragonball GT, aka back to the "As Kids!1one" thing. I completely lost interest at that point. DBZ Kai was a nice slab of nostalgia with less tl;dr, but after Frieza the series just lost traction. Battle of Gods was pretty shit insofar as a movie was concerned, too, and I'm sure this will be exactly the same - disappointing and without a finish. Or fight scenes, for that matter, :monster:

It's from the 11th movie I believe. A worker gets possessed in the afterlife by all the evil thats been cleansed out of souls over the years and becomes Janemba. He starts messing with the worlds and people start coming back to life. Trunks and Goten fight Hitler :monster:

I also really like Janemba's design.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
HIS FINAL FORM WASN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM =O

(I am assuming he gained it after training for Goku or something)

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Oh man, this movie is gonna be amazing. Still wish Gohan was using his ultimate/mystic form instead of Super Saiyan, but whatever.

As an aside, that one henchmen that punched Piccolo? Badass guy right there. Whatever Freeza is paying him is not enough.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Frieza/Freeza is my all time favorite DBZ villain. Glad to see that he's a threat again.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Not really a fan of Freeza's new form though. I'm glad to see the guy, but he looks a bit goofy to me.

That said, according to a translator on another site, Freeza is offering Vegeta a chance to join him as the leader of Freeza's army. Most likely Vegeta will turn this down, but you never know with Toriyama.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Of course Vegeta's going to fucking turn that dumbass down, he's not going to be all "oh you were the reason my race were annihilated but sure I'll join you on your quest to annihilate other races including the one with which my wife is a part of" lol :monster:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Of course Vegeta's going to fucking turn that dumbass down, he's not going to be all "oh you were the reason my race were annihilated but sure I'll join you on your quest to annihilate other races including the one with which my wife is a part of" lol :monster:

Vegeta has made decisions that jeopardize the planet before lettingcellabsorb#18 so who knows

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's probably going to be anticlimactic and without closing like the other one though, so, meh.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Potential buildup to a Vegeta vs Goku movie that makes canonical sense and doesn't suck?

A guy can dream. ;-;

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Is anyone else kinda hoping that Vegeta ends up being the one to kill Freeza this time around? He does have a more personal grudge against Freeza than anybody else, and the guy could really use a chance to be the hero for once.

I feel like it could swing this way. The shot in the trailer where Vegeta was standing over Goku was very similar to the time when Goku arrived on the battlefield on Namek after Vegeta got his shit wrecked. Could be some neat role reversal going on in this movie.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
When Gohan beat Cell it was a breath of fresh air. It was so nice to see somebody other than Goku finish off the big bad. Crossing my fingers Frieza goes out with
big
bang.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Well, we did get Trunks finishing off Freeza long before Cell was a thing. Actually, looking back on it, Goku really didn't win very many fights at all during the Z years.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
As much as I love Trunks' introduction, I still count Goku as Frieza's vanquisher. It was a flashy way to introduce a new Super Saiyan. It's not totally dissimilar from crediting Krillin with Cell's defeat. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
juhf.gif

Top Bottom