Drop Your FFVII Remake Demo Playthroughs Here!

Lex

Administrator
Uhhh, if im being honest with you, yes. But do not worry, I will not be promoting any other videos when the game comes out. I know its annoying when someone does that, so please accept my apology.

I admire your honesty! We can rectify it though:

Eh might as well make this the drop site for everyone’s playthrough vids? Official TLS ones notwithstanding.

Indeed. I'll rename the thread accordingly. Here is mine:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/560977313

I'll upload it to my own YT later. I plan to edit it down aswell.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I've been thinking about recording mine (or re-recording, to be more accurate), but the PS4 only seems to record in 15 minute segments. Is there any way to change that? Or is that the maximum limit for recording video?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I've been thinking about recording mine (or re-recording, to be more accurate), but the PS4 only seems to record in 15 minute segments. Is there any way to change that? Or is that the maximum limit for recording video?

You can change it to a maximum of 60 minutes under Settings->Sharing and Broadcasts

Jairus

Thanks, I just saw that. But it still records at only 720p. How do you get to to record at 1080p? My resolution is set to 1080p under Video Settings, so I don't know why it doesn't record at that resolution.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I have the boss fight from my second playthrough, and a bunch of segments from my third playthrough. If I poke around at the menu system settings again I'll probably do it as a stream, but for now I'll just drop the clips I have under a spoiler tag so they don't clutter things up. I did get Barret doing the victory fanfare in my last attempt, which was fun, and I beat the Scorpion Sentinel using Braver once and Cross Slash the other time.

Second Playthrough Boss Fight:

Third Playthrough:

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Just finished watching Max's playthrough. I so love watching his stuff. His enthusiasm and love for the game really shines, and echoes what so many of us are also feeling.

He's uploaded his chapter 2 and beyond previews - but I'm giving that a hard miss. Game is so close now.

I did the same thing! :mon: I saved it into my "watch later" just to see what his thoughts were like after I've played it myself.

Also, I managed to stall the end cutscene with the Scorpion Sentinel last night by chaining the Punisher Mode combo where you hold square.

Also, if you start firing Barret's Overcharge, or want to hit a target just before you do something and he's facing the wrong way, you can hit X and then use R3 and target changing the slow-mo is active. I've used that several times to instantly get Barret a charge to Lightning something that Cloud's attacking, or to take out two of the turrets while fighting other enemies.

X:neo:

Jairus

Here's a playthrough of mine from the other day, my first time going through Normal Mode without a single KO, though Cloud did come close once or twice. I think I'm getting the hang of the battle system now and I'm not having as much trouble with those Shock Troopers as I used to. Spells and blocking help with that.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10TM6OwaNGibGH80Jm5mAuzErEUj9CkJ1

Top Bottom