• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dubbed Final Fantasy

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Ok. The most immediate question that I feel compelled to ask is - why does the voice talent, which you are requesting for, need to be specifically from Ireland? You even mention specifically from the Dublin region. Is this a mistake or are you looking to present this specific accent for all of these characters? The next burning question is that you are missing quite a few characters in your advert. Even if you are only looking to get this off the ground and focusing on the beginning, you should be looking at locking in every character now, rather than struggling to find people once you get to certain parts.

It might also help if you could provide a little more detail for prospective voice talent looking to help you out. How long will each episode be? What's the average deadline / timeframe turn-around for everyone's lines? What level of microphone quality are you expecting?

You've also mentioned 'your own version' of this game. Are you looking to change / alter dialogue? Will it be played straight or require some comedy? Or is this indeed just an Irish version of the game?

Just have a little re-think and add a bit more to your advert. Once everyone knows what you are specifically aiming for, you might get the specific help you are looking for.

Best of luck!

Pole Drift

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Joe
Ok. The most immediate question that I feel compelled to ask is - why does the voice talent, which you are requesting for, need to be specifically from Ireland? You even mention specifically from the Dublin region. Is this a mistake or are you looking to present this specific accent for all of these characters? The next burning question is that you are missing quite a few characters in your advert. Even if you are only looking to get this off the ground and focusing on the beginning, you should be looking at locking in every character now, rather than struggling to find people once you get to certain parts.

It might also help if you could provide a little more detail for prospective voice talent looking to help you out. How long will each episode be? What's the average deadline / timeframe turn-around for everyone's lines? What level of microphone quality are you expecting?

You've also mentioned 'your own version' of this game. Are you looking to change / alter dialogue? Will it be played straight or require some comedy? Or is this indeed just an Irish version of the game?

Just have a little re-think and add a bit more to your advert. Once everyone knows what you are specifically aiming for, you might get the specific help you are looking for.

Best of luck!

Thank you for your comment. No it's not an Irish version of the game that I'm looking to make, it's the way that the website is setup that it's saying where I am based. It's open for everyone to apply. And I'm restricted by the number of positions that I can advertise of who I'm looking for (there's possibly 80 individual characters that have at least 1 line of dialogue main characters, random encounters etc) Everyone that applies will be considered for a role regardless of how big or small it may be.

I hope this clears it up somewhat.

Lex

Administrator
It does, but I did have the same issue when reading the advertisement. I'd suggest editing it out so that people who might be interested in applying don't get the wrong impression.

Pole Drift

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Joe
It does, but I did have the same issue when reading the advertisement. I'd suggest editing it out so that people who might be interested in applying don't get the wrong impression.
Apologies that should not be on it, the ad was created in a way that it was open to people worldwide. I'll contact the admin of the website to find out what's the issue.

Top Bottom