Dubstep

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Dubstep is pretty consistently propa sick beets.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
My brother's a DJ and he got me into dubstep a while back, I love it. Very chill and deliciously phat bass.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Have you heard that new awesome dubstep track? It goes something like WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB WOB

I actually like dubstep rly tho, but I am a chav. This one has pro lyrics:

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Went to a dubstep club during my trip to Budapest last summer, and I quite enjoyed it. It's not something that I spend a lot of time listening to, as I don't spend a great deal of time listening to music at all, interestingly enough.

Related: Skrillex did a remix of Reptile's Theme from the new Mortal Kombat Soundtrack.

You can listen to the whole cd streaming here.

X :neo:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Been listening to a lot of Mt. Eden and pretty much anything UKF Dubstep posts up on their youtube channel.

Last edited:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Mt Eden is quality, had an albumn of there's in my driving playlist.

One of my old school mates now makes Dubstep for a living, started off using fruitiloops on a mac but it's all professional stuff now.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
This shit makes me wish my old sub didn't get fucked up when I moved over to Australia. Still doesn't sound too bad on my pc surround sound. :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
My desktop computer has a stereo system, 5 speakers with a beasty subwoofer. This shit sounds amazing.

Also, I fixed the youtube links in my previous post. UKF's youtube channels have tons of material. Just found out they also have another channel dedicated to Drum & Bass and another channel dedicated to music that doesn't fit into the dubstep or D&B categories.

Love the way this one builds up,

bettycocker

Lv. 1 Adventurer
^Mt Eden is pretty good. I love the sound of transformers fucking in the early am.

Last year I went to nocturnal and EDC, I think it's safe to say I feel my life is near complete. :D

Top Bottom