• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and Other Tabletop RPG's

Claudius Caesar

That 90's Boy
So, anyone here a fan of Dungeons & Dragons or other tabletop role-playing games?

I most certainly am, been playing RPG's since I was thirteen back in 2007. I started with D&D Third Edition (well, 3.5) and later discovered other games like Vampire: The Masquerade, World of Darkness, Big Eyes Small Mouth, Twilight 2000, Pathfinder, and the old-school editions of D&D.

After all, the very first Final Fantasy game was heavily inspired and influenced by old-school D&D.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I was a 2nd Ed loyalist, and 5th Ed is really the closest system to it, albeit simplified with the magic turned up to 11. I miss the specificity of 2nd Ed (you have to devote a skill slot to learning how to read! awesome) but the streamlined nature of 5th Ed means you can play with pretty much anyone. The rules in 5th Ed want to get out of your way.

Oh, also, I made a FF7 variant for 5th Ed: https://thelifestream.net/forums/threads/mr-ites-ff7-d-d-variant.19946/

Top Bottom