E3 2019 Full Trailer with TIFA!

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I really hope any post conference interviews will clarify exactly what that comment meant. I do hope it just meant the first installment is two discs. Because I can’t imagine it just being two parts with the first part being completely Midgar.

Defeatable

Rookie Adventurer
It's unclear whether they meant two discs for one game or whether this is a weird way of saying two games (One Midgar, one the rest)

Yeah, I'm curious about this too. I took it to mean the latter, but not sure either way. Did they ever formally state "FFVII:R will be in two parts?"

Purple

Charmed
I can’t believe this is all happening. Is this real life? Or were we all transported in some augmented reality stuff? Lol

I loved the trailer. I think Tifa’s design looks great. You can also feel the tension between her and Cloud in that bar scene.

Might have to watch it a hundred times more to get a full feel of it!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm definitely hoping that we get some more clarification about the size of the game, since that was properly confusing, but given that I'll be downloading it either way, I have no qualms about even the most egregious size of the game. If any game was gonna still have a modern-day multi-disc release, I'm glad that it's FFVII.

X :neo:

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Here's some shots from the new trailer. Methinks we may see LTD: Remake Edition before this is all over, hehe. In any case, so glad to see Tifa is her true butt-kicking self, wouldn't want her any other way!

Attachments

• mpv-shot0008.jpg
    mpv-shot0008.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 32
  • mpv-shot0005.jpg
    mpv-shot0005.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 37
  • mpv-shot0025.jpg
    mpv-shot0025.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 38
  • mpv-shot0027.jpg
    mpv-shot0027.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 39
  • mpv-shot0029.jpg
    mpv-shot0029.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 44

Random Nobody

local roach
BEAU BILLINGSLEA DIED FOR THAT

edglt.jpg

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
I fuckin' LOST it after the Tifa reveal and her conversation with Cloud saying she feels trapped. Seeing the depth of her character portrayed in 2019. Her saying "My turn!" as she fights a baddie on the train. I CANNOT. I love that we get to keep Takahiro Sakurai, Ayumi Ito, and Maaya Sakamoto. But I miss Steve Burton as Cloud- he's been Cloud since 2001 and now suddenly after Dissidia NT he's not? And no more Rachel Leigh Cook? This is such a bold choice that they are making with the English voice actors. I and I am sure many others here are really trying to take it all in.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I fuckin' LOST it after the Tifa reveal and her conversation with Cloud saying she feels trapped. Seeing the depth of her character portrayed in 2019. Her saying "My turn!" as she fights a baddie on the train. I CANNOT. I love that we get to keep Takahiro Sakurai, Ayumi Ito, and Maaya Sakamoto. But I miss Steve Burton as Cloud- he's been Cloud since 2001 and now suddenly after Dissidia NT he's not? And no more Rachel Leigh Cook? This is such a bold choice that they are making with the English voice actors. I and I am sure many others here are really trying to take it all in.

I want to know why the change.

Kazuma

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
metalic_cloud
With the demo and this trailer :)) I feel like I should avoid the internet and FF7 trailers until 2020! This is sufficient for me and I need nothing more. I played the game countless times but I want to be surprised by the time the game comes out! They shared so much... I'm lost for word :D

Top Bottom