• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

E3 2019 -Official Thread of I couldn't think of a title sry-

Lex

Administrator
I should probably start organising those.

This year there'll be the normal stream with a pre-set group of folk, and also a discord watch party/ hangout that anyone can join (to watch the TLS stream).

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Someone of you have any idea about what the different colour paintings are representing? Maybe every colour points to one game?

e.g.:
ATM there is: Green (FFVIIR), Blue (Avengers), Purple (?), Amber (Babylon's Fall), Grey (?) & Pink (?)

I know... this is not much :wacky:

Any Suggestions?

Last edited:

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Someone of you have any idea about what the different colour paintings are representing? Maybe every colour points to one game?

e.g.:
ATM there is: Green (FFVIIR), Blue (Avengers), Purple (?), Amber (Babylon's Fall), Grey (?) & Pink (?)

I know... this is not much :wacky:

Any Suggestions?
Looks like the last colour is Yellow, following with Green to closing the circle.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm hoping to see the DLC of KH3 and/or Sea of Solitude at the event this year. Maybe even a bit more on Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Easy Allies doing their betting special again and it is glorious:

Also, you can now place bets yourself on https://shockorscoff.com/ (fictitious money, no actual gambling ofc :P )

My betting ticket:

l7nccA6.png

I went IN on the Remake bet =P

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
SNAKE?SNAKE!!!SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom