• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

E3 2019 -Official Thread of I couldn't think of a title sry-

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
For Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield...
BIGACHU(Aka: Giant Pikachu) is back!
Sorry, just had to do that since I think that part of the game is cool. It might even be a bit better than Pokemon Sun and Moon and their upgraded Ultra versions.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
So this year's E3 in a nutshell for me:

Keanu Reeves (will he be smoochable in Cyberpunk 2077???)
new mothership Tales game
Phantasy Star Online 2
more shooty boi games
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE
FFVIII Remaster
KH3 DLC
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Collection of Mana!!!!
Breath of the Wild 2

and I have eyes for Astral Chain too ohohoho

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
In E3 2020 news, Sony will once again be skipping E3 entirely; no conference, no presence on the showfloor.

It's pretty sad. I used to get so hyped for E3 that I'd even take the day off work (when Sony had their conference) and it was a big thing for me. Now, E3 has been lackluster at best and I'll just read about what happened or watch videos of the reveals. I'm glad Sony will be interacting still through different avenues, but it was nice to know that all of them would be confined to the E3 convention. Sounds like that wasn't working out well enough for them anymore.

Top Bottom