EB Games Canada Mini-Trailer

Kratos

Pro Adventurer
I'd like this a lot more if it came with some kind of clarity about getting EB pre-orders on time. Is EB even open on Good Friday? I dunno, and the employees I asked didn't either.

I think it depends on the specific EB. While the employees themselves didn’t know at mine either, I was able to check the hours of the mall that it’s located in (they’re open!). See if you can find out that way.

This is in BC, but I’ve seen people on Reddit saying theirs in Ontario are closed.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
You know, I just noticed that the picture in the ID Jessie holds up is of a guy in a suit - I wonder how that's gonna work out with her being a girl, lol. Or maybe that's for Biggs and she just hadn't handed to him yet.

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
I guess that's possible, but if there are soldiers on the train now, they might get stopped and asked for ID. Guess we'll find out next month!

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
You know, I just noticed that the picture in the ID Jessie holds up is of a guy in a suit - I wonder how that's gonna work out with her being a girl, lol. Or maybe that's for Biggs and she just hadn't handed to him yet.
I mean...
I really want to see Jessie in an HD fake mustache now. Erica Lindbeck has great comedic delivery too, so that could be a gold mine.
I kinda hope that ID is for her :mon:

Top Bottom