• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Edge 314 - Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Edition

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
In Edge 314 (on sale 8th December), we celebrate the 30th anniversary of Final Fantasy. To mark the occasion, Square Enix granted us world-beating, world-exclusive access to a host of senior development staff from across Final Fantasy history, in a bid to tell the whole story of the one of the most long-running, and best-selling, series in games.

As for the cover, well, there’s 15 of them: one for each mainline entry in the series, showcasing rare artwork from the ludicrously talented artists who’ve lent their brushes to Final Fantasy over the years.

The selection we send to subscribers and retailers will be randomised. If you want them all, you’ll need this Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection, a beautiful slipcase set containing all 15 issues. Supplies are limited, and pre-orders are open now.

edgeff_p1(1).jpg

https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.../edge-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-edition/

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I initially thought this was something much more interesting than it actually is when I saw it on Twitter. Still, interested in the issue itself!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm staring at those slip covers trying to deduce which is which.... But yeah, as stated, 15 copies of one magazine? Bit of a let down but still cool.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Did they say what sort of stores or basically just anything that may carry magazines?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
And there we have it. Someone will have to buy a shit load and ship to the rest of us :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
We have Edge here in my store. :monster:

Or not my store, as today was my last day. But we do get it in, so I will be checking.

Top Bottom