• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

EDIT function in Front Page's commentaries...

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Something I noticed is that the articles' commentaries in the front page don't seem to have an EDIT function.

I posted a commentary this morning that i wanted to add more text later on, but it was not possible due to the lack of said function and I didin't want to double-post.

Is it technicly possible to add an EDIT function to the Front Page's commentaries?

That would be a very useful tool, in my opinion.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh, I'm sure :monster:.

I just installed one that'll work, but it has hideous visuals. I'll see if I can update that.

Edit: That's better, I turned the icons off. The reply button's a bit off now though.

Edit 2: Shit, can't update that. Oh well.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, it should do the trick just fine, plus it allows some inline moderation for frontpage staff. Not that that's been required so far - we're supposedly getting heaps of spam and whatnot, but nothing gets past the blocker.

Top Bottom