Elfen Lied

Aya

Juken Club
Has anyone seen Elfen Lied or read the manga? It is amazing and it kind of reminded me of FFVII.

If you have not seen it. It is a major must see and it has lot's of gore in it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
"BLAH BLAH BLAH DON'T YOU KNOW HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI IS BETTER ELFEN LIED IS A CHEAP FANSERVICE EXCUSE BLAH."

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I've never akshully seen Elfen Lied. :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Gtfo Ninira, Elfen Lied is epic. :monster:

I practically obsess over the anime, haven't read the manga which I heard was better but I don't have access to it. =/

Aya

Juken Club
Elfen Lied fanservice? Granted they do have naked women in it from time to time. But I class animes like Tenjho Tenge as fanservice lol.

And nii-chan I am obsessed with it as well lol and the manga is alot better than the anime. It goes into origins of the Diclonius. Just type mangavolume into google and you will find the manga there.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Haven't actually seen but the first episode, but it was the inspiration for a win amv.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I liked the manga more, for lasting longer/finishing the story.

I found the sci-fi plot more interesting than the harem parts, especially the parts with Nyu.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
n000000000000dz. I've never seen so much n00dity in an anime without there being any sex. :wacky:

Anybody see that supah sekret episode where Nyu passes out with Nana and has flash backs to when she gets captured by Kurama? omfg it's so heart breaking. fo reels. <333

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
In what way was the madness that is Elfen Lied anything like FFVII?

I mean REALLY.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i've read the manga, it's great. And nyuu's cute :monster:

Aya

Juken Club
In what way was the madness that is Elfen Lied anything like FFVII?

I mean REALLY.
I did say it kinda of reminded me of FFVII not it was like FFVII. Just how a major company of found different life form/mutant (in Elfen lied case) and the experiments and ethics. That is the only connection I made. Daft I know but I am super obbsessed with FFVII but thats another story:lol:

Elfen Lied is a great anime and even more awesome manga and very very sad. Not for the faint hearted.

Btw did anyone feel sorry for Lucy? And did anyone think that the Diclonius had that natural instinct to kill humans or was forced to kill to protect themselves and did you think the Diclonius deserved to die?

Btw Edley that amv is awesome

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
I did say it kinda of reminded me of FFVII not it was like FFVII. Just how a major company of found different life form/mutant (in Elfen lied case) and the experiments and ethics. That is the only connection I made. Daft I know but I am super obbsessed with FFVII but thats another story:lol:

Elfen Lied is a great anime and even more awesome manga and very very sad. Not for the faint hearted.

Btw did anyone feel sorry for Lucy? And did anyone think that the Diclonius had that natural instinct to kill humans or was forced to kill to protect themselves and did you think the Diclonius deserved to die?

Btw Edley that amv is awesome

no they don't. They just need same treatment, no discrimination or whatsoever. Lucy's a good girl, but the bad thing is, she don't know what to do when she's hurt (emotions), kill human beings suddenly to run away from that. After reading the whole thing, and Lucy's younger days, i was sad. Everytime she helps someone, that person dies. And only one survive, who is kouta :monster:

Top Bottom