Enjoy the game (spoiler free fluff)

Lex

Administrator
Hi folks,

I just wanted to put a message out to the community: enjoy yourselves. Some have had the game for a week or so already, but most of the world will be playing on April 10th (today). I'm in the UK, so it's been April 10th here for 2.5 hours at this point. Folks in North America (a big chunk of you) will be able to play their digital copies in 2.5 hours from now.

Whenever you're getting it, whatever you plan to do - I know the vast majority of us appreciate the journey it took to this release, how long we've all been waiting. Spend it however you feel is best to maximise your enjoyment, remember not to spoil it for others and to keep discussion to the chapter specific threads as you progress through (if you so choose to share your experience).

I've had the game for over a week now - I'm almost finished and it's an incredible journey. Please enjoy - good luck, and have fun :monster:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Thank you to the TLS team for keeping spoilers so well moderated. The rest of the Internet was chaotic by comparison, so you all did an amazing job.

I can’t wait to start the game in an hour! I’ll definitely love going on The Lifestream to talk about it, but I’ll be in no hurry to do so. I’ll take my time playing and visit when I want to - not feel pressured to because of the buzz and excitement that’s everywhere on the web right now.

I’ve been staring at that countdown clock on the forum Index page for months. It’s a little surreal it’ll be at 000 soon. Surreal that the years of waiting is over, especially with the years of Remake rumors that preceded that. At least we’ll be able to look forward to the next parts, yeah?

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
FF7 is not trending on their twitter but Tifa is. Japan is weird :D.

Beacause Tifa's hot?

46491908_1987816924618632_1031954558168858624_o.jpg

Wait--

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I've been taking the day off books (Good Friday, anyway) and I've been watching gameplays.

Goosebumps, welled-up eyes at times, buncha "holy shit!" moments... and some squealing :awesome:

This is the very best, and watching gameplays only makes me want to play it for real even more!!!

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Just started a little while ago, still in the first mission, but I'm liking it so far. The visuals seem more polished than in the demo, which makes sense. Also came across some more banter between Cloud and Barret which I hadn't noticed in the demo:

Barret: Do your job, merc!
Cloud: Shut up and move over.

Can't get enough of those two going at it! Great stuff!

Top Bottom