• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Europe trip, woot!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I love how Ami is all into this mutual hugging thing, and always pulls a "Bitch yeah!" face with Dawn, but Yop always looks positively glomped.
I give free hugs to everyone and pull the best facial expressions you'll ever get from a northerner. :neo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I love Yop's first pic with Dawn where he's looking at his glasses, trying to be all nonchalant and cool about having a hot chick on his arm. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I was removing the thing and the dude took a picture like "yeah whatever dude I don't give a shit if you're not ready let's do this and get moar beer already", :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Hey, can I post some of your pics (Ami, Yop) on Facebook? I'm gonna start updating Facebook, but wanted to be sure you were okay with it there.

Top Bottom