• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

EVE Online

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Probably, it's probably very similar to the restrictions on trial accounts. I popped on there for a minute yesterday, I couldn't start any training :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Player counts are up at least, back to 40K last weekend, some say it might hit 50K next. Not that the amount of players was much of an issue I think, still plenty of content, and the economy balances itself out.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The previous Project Discovery was in the form of a minigame of sorts, not too exciting. But hey, crowdsourcing this kinda thing and gamifying it is a good thing. I like the idea at least. There's a few other games that could do something similar (Elite, etc)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Back in the pilot's seat. Holy hell have they streamlined the introduction to this game. It's almost like it has an actual learning curve now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

looke new intro video

edit: Ooo, the new profile thing has a "total net worth" calculation now. 13.8 billion :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
A lot of changes since I last played. There was actually an update like two days ago that added some gorgeous visual effects, among a whole host of other additions. But yeah ships look prettier now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I poasted that on Discord the other day, good times :monster:. Wish I was involved in that kinda thing somehow. Instead I remain to be nobody, :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So that new abyssal deadspace wotsit is definitely singleplayer like stuff? I've no clue. My main issue with the ye olde exploration / deadspace sites was that there was either a lot of competition (in highsec) orrr it was difficult requiring you to fly something heavy and slow, and it was in null so you would get fucked over. I don't like low/nullsec, I prefer safety :monster:

And I digged my Astero / Stratios for that kind of content, too. Too expensive stuff to lose though. I digged my Loki (T3 destroyer) even more, buuuut wayyy too expensive. I lost one because I was an idiot, went into a lowsec pocket, pew pewed at some shit, went out again because I was out of ammo, annnnd stupidly enough went back in despite having seen a load of people with blinking yellow skulls in local.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I just haven't been able to get into it again, :monster:. But, if you're like "BRUH LET'S DO SHIT" or "BRUH GIVE ME MONEY" just hit me up fgj.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
But that would make me a criminal :(.

Then again I could just fire up a secondary / tertiary yolo character, use it for pvp / crime / FW in cheap ships. Maybe just throw a bunch of money at it (or extract skill from my main character which has errrrrrrr, probably 2+ years worth of skill points? Some of which in stuff I don't really need / use anyway) for skill point injections.

I'm scarr'd of pvp though. Oh we could also do the thing where we Demand people pay mining taxes. That would work better if we had forces that could actually instablap mining ships though, like err, ten Tornados.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm starting someone new. I want to be free of Hi Sec.

Come. Walk the path of debauchery with me.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I'm starting someone new. I want to be free of Hi Sec.

Come. Walk the path of debauchery with me.

buffy_sees_what_you_did.gif

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
So I just loaded Steam, I have a new item:

50% OFF EVE Online: 500 PLEX

The crafty bastards...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom