• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ever get a song stuck in your head?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Yes, I've been with these seven seconds of song on a loop stuck in my head for several days (still beats the baby shark song).

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan

I had this song stuck in my head for a couple days last week. It wasn't the worst song, but it did get annoying.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Watches Inception after not seeing it for a long time...

Gets Mombasa and The Dream is Collapsing stuck in my head for the rest of the week.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Is Epic Sax Guy no longer something everyone on the Internet knows? I'm getting old...

Also mandatory 'I've seen him live' proclamation

He might be. I've always been infamous for not keeping up with trends :monster: meaning that I'll probably be that weird granny at the nursing home nagging everyone about "this Nyan Cat" cute thing and trying to rickroll everyone :awesome:

Last edited:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Watches Inception after not seeing it for a long time...

Gets Mombasa and The Dream is Collapsing stuck in my head for the rest of the week.

Wish I hadn't asked myself "which one 'The Dream is Collapsing' is?" cos' now it stuck in my head.
In the interests of passing it along:

:monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Every time I hear that awful “Look what u made me do” song, the beat gets stuck in my head and it morphs into Britney Spears’ “Toxic,” like cooling cement. Nothing short of a jackhammer can change it now. I must walk along the paved way of “Toxic” for all my days.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Every time I hear that awful “Look what u made me do” song, the beat gets stuck in my head and it morphs into Britney Spears’ “Toxic,” like cooling cement. Nothing short of a jackhammer can change it now. I must walk along the paved way of “Toxic” for all my days.

Songs that forcibly morph themselves in your head are the worst. You can't even get the satisfaction of being able to iterate the actual song. :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
It happens to me all the time no matter what song I listen to or end up hearing. Sometimes I hear songs that get stuck in my head that I haven't heard of in a long time, whether they are songs that I like, ("It's Our World" song by Jacquie Lee in the ending credits of the Disney-Nature movie Monkey Kingdom for example) or songs that I really don't like that I attempt to block out with songs and music that I do love.

Top Bottom