Every FF and Original Characters Battle Quotes and Grunts from KH1 and KH2

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
The only ones that I couldn't find to upload were KH2 Sora and Roxas. I also couldn't find Re COM rips but oh well.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Nice, especially considering the other thread talking about Lance Bass as Sephiroth and how you can barely hear him.

...and I don't think he fits at all. :monster:

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Man fuck erholtz. As I keep ranting before, I perfer the original VAs than their crappy replacements in future media ; (

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Mandy Moore was at least way better than that awful Mena Suvari, and I agree that almost all of the originals were better.

For me though, Billy Zane as Ansem is the most missed ) =

Worst recast ever

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Mandy Moore was at least way better than that awful Mena Suvari, and I agree that almost all of the originals were better.

Worst recast ever
Oh I forgot about Mena suvari :ego:
now she was awful indeed

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica

Worst recast ever

I liked Mandy Moore...but I must admit that I would die to have Billy Zane in the Ansem role . I love his acting as a bad guy, so hearing him as Ansem is just way too amazing for me :(.

Xinda

Memento Mori
I'll be the first to say, out of context, I cannot get past the "sounds" made.

I agree.

Granted, I haven't played any of the games in a long while, but I remember being very upset/disappointed when I heard "no more Billy Zane" and then with some of the recasts I was also very unhappy with.

ATM, I can honestly say I don't remember "with which ones," just that I really didn't like what had changed.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
BILLY WE WANT YOU BAAAACK !

Q_Q

Please by a random chance of fate find this forum and be reading this. Q-Q

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Here are a few from Birth by Sleep as well

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Cook is such a fucking awful voice actor.

Billy Zane was awesome as Ansem :/

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Okay, I finally managed to rip the playable characters and heroes battle quotes from KH2. So basically, I uploaded Sora KH2, Riku, Roxas, and Auron.

Also, here is Zack from BBS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom