Every Final Fantasy OST is now on Spotify

Lex

Administrator
I'm in work but I just noticed this! Apparently on apple music too?

EDIT: Home from work. The best way to find them on spotify is to type "Final Fantasy Original" into the search bar and then "see all albums", this will show you all of the official OST's. You can add an entire album to a playlist, so I made one with (almost) all of the FF music I could find:

Note that the embed only shows up to 100 songs. There are well over 2000 in the actual playlist.

EDIT: Links to every album we can find:

They could really do with organising them better under some Square Enix label like Capcom does.
Anyway, here's a list of all the official ones I could find (To the best of my ability):
Final Fantasy OST (PS Version)
Final Fantasy II OST (PS Version)
Final Fantasy III OST (DS Version)
Final Fantasy IV OST
Final Fantasy V OST
Final Fantasy VI OST
Final Fantasy VII OST (Crisis Core OST)
Final Fantasy VIII OST
Final Fantasy IX OST (IX OST PLUS)
Final Fantasy X OST
Final Fantasy XI OST (Rise of the Zilart) (Chains of Promathia) (Treasures of Aht Urhgan) (Wings of the Goddess) (XI PLUS) (Seekers of Adoulin--PLUS)
Final Fantasy XII OST (Zodiac Age OST)
Final Fantasy XIII OST (XIII OST PLUS) (XIII-2 OST---PLUS) (Lightning Returns OST---PLUS)
Final Fantasy XIV (Before Meteor) (A Realm Reborn) (Before the Fall) (Heavensward) (The Far Edge of Fate) (Stormblood)
Final Fantasy XV OST (Volume 2 1/2) (Volume 2 2/2)
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD OST
World Of Final Fantasy OST
Final Fantasy Tactics OST
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Music Collections
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius OST
Final Fantasy Record Keeper OST (Vol. 2)
Final Fantasy Legends (Dimensions) OST
Dissidia Final Fantasy OST (Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy OST) (Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade OST Vol. 1--Vol. 2) (Dissidia Final Fantasy NT OST)
Final Fantasy- Original Motion Picture (The Spirits Within) OST
---
And the Distant Worlds Albums which I know are on there anyway, for posterity:
Distant Worlds
Distant Worlds II
Distant Worlds III
Distant Worlds IV
Distant Worlds V
Final Symphony - Music From Final Fantasy VI, VII & X

Last edited:

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Oh! They're not. Someone's just gone through the time and effort to put them together.

Lex

Administrator
FFXII is there. The only one I've not been able to find so far is Dirge of Cerberus (even Crisis Core is there).

They are hard to find - you need to type "final fantasy [roman numeral] original" for them to appear, and they're lost in a sea of fan made/ tribute stuff.

I've made a playlist of all the OST's I've found so far. It has XIII-2, Lightning Returns and shit aswell. It even has Dissidia, Brave Exvius, all the XIV expansions/ soundtracks, World of FF. Pretty much everything aside from a few random ones missing.

1559756279264.png

EDIT: Looking at it now it even has the original "plus" soundtracks. It even has both the original and Zodiac Age FFXII soundtracks. HEAVEN!

Last edited:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I guess that kinda puts the master list of links I was putting together to shame. Might just continue anyway, could come in handy for someone.

Lex

Administrator
I guess that kinda puts the master list of links I was putting together to shame. Might just continue anyway, could come in handy for someone.

Go for it! Better to do it that way anyway, then folks can pick and choose which soundtracks to add to their playlists :D. I'm personally not a huge fan of some of the extraneous games like Record Keeper (can you believe it has record keeper) so I didn't add those.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Go for it! Better to do it that way anyway, then folks can pick and choose which soundtracks to add to their playlists :D. I'm personally not a huge fan of some of the extraneous games like Record Keeper (can you believe it has record keeper) so I didn't add those.
Exactly. There's honestly so much here, it's astonishing.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
They could really do with organising them better under some Square Enix label like Capcom does.
Anyway, here's a list of all the official ones I could find (To the best of my ability):

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
What are our most notable absences then?

FFX-2 (wild that this isn't on there with everything that is)
Dirge of Cerberus
Advent Children

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Thanks, though I just edited in The Spirits Within because my brain was rejecting English names lol. I also spotted a Dimensions soundtrack so I'll throw that in as well. EDIT: Fear not, I found Record Keeper Vol. 1... And a weird Crystal Chronicles game? (Not familiar with them)
I guess there were licensing issues with Eyes On Me as it's not on the OST and was edited out of the Ending Theme as well...
Perhaps an element holding a FFVIII re-release back?
What are our most notable absences then?

FFX-2 (wild that this isn't on there with everything that is)
Dirge of Cerberus
Advent Children
There are some weird holes in the catalogue which is odd considering what else they bothered to put here. Maybe we will see more in the future? They recently promoted some SE Music Discord (Which has descended into meme Hell last time I checked) so maybe this is all part of some initiative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom