Extremely Belated Hello!

Philco

Pro Adventurer
Hi there

I’ve been lurking around on TLS since 2009ish. I did make a few posts years ago but for some reason conversing anonymously with strangers on the internet made me super anxious. Especially on TLS where it seems like a lot of you are older and wiser than me…

Buuuut I hate not joining in. So this time I’m saying a proper hello! :D And maybe I’ll be a bit braver/more active from now on.

Or at the very least, I have photos from FFXV that I want to share, just as soon as I’ve finish playing it (only just reached Ch.14!)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Hello~!

giphy.gif

Ghost X

Welcome aboard :monster:. I thought the name looked familiar :awesome:.

If you're concerned about privacy, you don't have to tell us anything about yourself. You can be like Telcontar or Russell, or whoever else we barely know anything about, who have been here for ages :P (I believe some have managed to be that way since the ACF days even... that's dedication). If you're worried about coming across as young and unwise, well, I'm not going to name any names, but you're in good company there too :wacky:.

Good to see you wish to participate more, look forward to it :monster:.

Philco

Pro Adventurer
^_^ *waves back*

If you're concerned about privacy, you don't have to tell us anything about yourself. You can be like Telcontar or Russell, or whoever else we barely know anything about, who have been here for ages :P (I believe some have managed to be that way since the ACF days even... that's dedication). If you're worried about coming across as young and unwise, well, I'm not going to name any names, but you're in good company there too :wacky:.

Thanks for the reassurances! That's.... good to know? :lol:

Hey! I've seen you around and it's great you decided to make this thread! :)

Hi! Yeah my username will have popped up during certain polls and things. I was willing to momentarily come out of hiding for those :P

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Glad to see you're taking the plunge and becoming more active. Don't be shy to contact a mod or admin for help (honestly half the time they just drink tea and fanny about). :monster:

Philco

Pro Adventurer
Thanks~

I did make a reply in this thread once already but it seems like it's gotten stuck in limbo or lost to the void...?

So I'm off to a good start :monster:

Top Bottom