Fabula Nova Crystallis [FFXIII] JP website up. (Updated!)

Heartway

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I don't really know if this is newsworthy...but I figured it was worth sharing...

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/

While providing little new information, it confirms that FFXIII is nearing completion, in my book. It features portals to XIII, Agito and Versus.

XIII is the only one with a characters/trailers bit, but it's still the opening of a website.

Update 1/31/09 1:54 PST

A website has appeared on the North American Square Enix hub for FFXIII. So far, it i only a teaser site, featuring a picture of Lightning and a teaser trailer. The trailer is in Japanese, but it is subbed and features voices of Vanille, Lightning and Snow. It is entirely new footage, showing images of Cocoon and the battle system.

Link: http://na.square-enix.com/ff13/

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Re: Fabula Nova Crystallis [FFXIII] JP website up.

Thanks for the link.

Didn't quite recognise Agito at first. 12/13 black-hooded characters with an individual weapon? Come on Nomura-san, you can do better than that again.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Well, the game's director approved of them, so complaints should go to him. :monster:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

[quote author=Tetsujin link=topic=294.msg7330#msg7330 date=1231689960]
Well, the game's director approved of them, so complaints should go to him. :monster:
[/quote]

True. His designs have declined since FFX - where he was told to do something original (with Tidus the only typical Nomura character).

FFXIII also suggests a mish-mash of previous games.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Fem Cloud not doing it for you?

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

She's not bad actually, but the "female Cloud" aspect is worrying.

For me, the Seifer lookalike, the girl with the FFX-2 outfit, and the soldiers with the DoC go-faster stripes are what really stink of unoriginality.

Purple

Charmed

Lovely layout. Are they all Nomura's artwork?

Top Bottom