• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

*~FairHeart~* ZackxTifa FC

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Just saw dis on tumblr.
yz6UV.png

ClerithRaven

DIE-HARD CLERITH
AKA
Ren, ClerithRaven, Lunafresca's Raven
NO! LOL. Just Kidding!! The more the merrier! <3

I have 2 Fack fanarts in the works and SD is 3/4 done... I love and hate being busy. I need more fandom love time **cries**

In the meantime:
zack_and_tifa_by_ninappe-d37d7of.jpg

Original artist for the tumblr picture: http://skipaway.deviantart.com/gallery/24812045#/d1soel2

Bah, I really thought you hated me. :p

I don't do fanarts, so I'll just be enjoying yours and everyone else's of this couple. :p

I'm lazy like that. :awesome:

Last edited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
^ the motherfucking queen of Fack fics. *O*

Srsly, FHS, your writing skills are fantastic and you're an inspiration to us lesser, non worthy FF7 fanfiction writers. *praises*

and I read that threesome fic which made me drool omfg CloudxTifaxZack holy shit died of hotness overload

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww **giddy grin** Thank you! I'm actually really embarrassed by some of my earlier writing, but meh, I leave it so I learn from it. Although for my first 3-some fic, I am rather proud of that one.

I have an SD update nearly finished, and the outline of a new Fack fic. I can't promise to be fast though... especially with NanoWriMo around the corner. O.o But I am trying to set aside one hour every day for personal fic fun ^^

Edit: Can I get links to your fics if you write them? I am in need of new fic to read. <3

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
With an avatar like that, I'm not surprised you have a club run by willing slaves.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
With an avatar like that, I'm not surprised you have a club run by willing slaves.

**rawr** Sikka is rather sexy, isn't she? I'm so proud of her. She's the main in the novel I mentioned to you some time ago. ^^ Buuuuuut since that's not Fack related...moving on. :awesome:

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Personally, I don't think this ship would work in the actual lore, but imagination is a wild thing. To my mind, Zack and Tifa could be wonderful friends especially because they both fulfill the role of Cloud's caretakers indeed. But if I wanted to see any sort of romance in there, I would have to try really hard :wacky:Nevertheless, Z/T are gaining popularity on Twitter at the moment.

Laragut14

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I read all of them and I can't even find the words to describe how I feel ?????????. They're all simply amazing. I hate it when people trash this ship. 1. It is fanfiction. 2. So what if they don't interact with each other in the games much. It's not about that even, I think it's more about personality. Just think about it, Tifa and Cloud didn't fit because they are both closed-off people. Now let's put Zack and Tifa together. Zack has an energetic personality(we all love our puppy??) and is all about being a hero(we all know he is a legend). Tifa is more quiet, caring, she puts others before her, gosh her last name describes her so much. I think Zack would help Tifa open up about her feelings, make her do more daring things. Tifa would help him to slow down and help him realize that he can't save everybody.
Those are my thoughts. Oh God, I didn't realize this was going to be so long, sorry!

Top Bottom