Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

5th pic from the top - where is the SOLDIER logo on Cloud's belt :D

Anyway lovely pictures :)
I totally missed the fact that the SOLDIER logo is missing. Obviously I'm terribly observant. :P Good spotting!

I'm glad that you like them!

In other news, Pixiv is a good site.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
This song. So much CloTi. I don't know. It makes me sad but it's cute and happy and guh. ;-;

Of that last batch of pictures, my favorite is probably the first one. They're quite the battle couple, aren't they? :)

Also, here's another picture that was just posted up on Pixiv recently. It's currently quite high on my favorites list. :)

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Randomly pops up out of no where to stuff I found.
I really like this one XD

and I randomly drew this now because I felt like it...

sorry for any repeats
*disappears again*

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
double post but here's a cloti song that makes me weep.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

i haven't seen this before so i thought i should post it!

Top Bottom