• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
faith001.png

Sister club to Hope

Don't tell me that you guys didn't see this coming. :monster:

Either way, this is the new Faith, the Cloti club that has roots from way back in the glory days of ACF. It was our goal to reach OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND pages, and we were well on our way IMHO.

We began many, many years ago as just a tiny little blip in the clubs section of ACF. The original members were all banned and so the first post could never be edited. However, we prevailed. Our numbers grew, our bond being cemented by shoes and shopping.

But then, drama ensued, and ACF fell into darkness (ie shut down). A new Faith, Faith v. 2.0, emerged on another forum known as Digital Flare. Alas, however, this Faith was not as active as it's predecessor had once been. Not every member posted on Digital Flare, and many of the topics originaly discussed in Faith had their own threads on that very forum. All seemed to be lost.

Then lo! ACF returned and it seemed as if the wonder that was Faith would be restored. However, more drama ensued, and ACF closed and reopened multiple times before being lost forever.

It was a dark and lonly time then. It seemed as if Faith would never regain its luster. Even the thread on Digital Flare lay forgotten.

But then, one day, a new forum appeared called TLS, and with it came the promise to bring back the glory and wonder of the original Faith.

Thus Faith v. 3.0 was born...

So, my lovelies, let the spamming begin. :duhard:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Re: Faith v. 3.0

Whatever hito! You know you want it! :-*

And yes, Tet, very true.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

And "Devotion" is going to pop here in 3....2....1....

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

No, it was more of a countdown actually :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

No he means the topic title.

Well, there is a Faith v. 2.0 on Digital Flare, so I figured this should be 3.0. lol

Man I wish I could find my White Kitten sh00p. :duhard:

Isabella

Your Mom

One look at that LTD thread and I doubt many pink peeps will register. :duhard:

I will of course join, but since this is a club, do we have to stay on topic? The old Faith was nothing if not spammalicious. And I'm not much of a shipper anyway. I ship logic. :P

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Null's right.

And until OWD is here, it won't be manliness enough either.

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2158#msg2158 date=1229371801]
But I thought this whole forum was Faith. :monster:
[/quote]

Didn't you know? ACF was just full of power abusing Cloti crackers anyway :monster:

I remember that being said before, but earlier on in its life it was the opposite. Evil Clerith mods suppressing good honest Cloti folks :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2158#msg2158 date=1229371801]
But I thought this whole forum was Faith. :monster:
[/quote]

It is, we just need a command center. :monster:

[quote author=looneymoon link=topic=131.msg2159#msg2159 date=1229371873]
I'm in :monster:
[/quote]

w00t!

[quote author=null link=topic=131.msg2161#msg2161 date=1229372013]
This club isn't slutty enough to be named Faith. :monster:
[/quote]

That's where you come in. :-*

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg2164#msg2164 date=1229372151]
One look at that LTD thread and I doubt many pink peeps will register. :duhard: [/quote]

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sHTsQ9qePrQ"]YouTube - Field of Dreams Trailer[/ame]

I will of course join, but since this is a club, do we have to stay on topic? The old Faith was nothing if not spammalicious. And I'm not much of a shipper anyway. I ship logic. :P

I thought I made this apparent in my first post. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Don't worry kids, this being an FF forum, I'm sure it'll attract a shit load of looney fangirls who will do their damndest to prove their precious pairing is the only true one.

Isabella

Your Mom

And until OWD is here, it won't be manliness enough either.
Don't forget Jem. She's the manliest of the manly.

And I can see I'm gonna have to turn off my notifications for this club. You fools are already filling my inbox.

null.

Pro Adventurer

Isabella said:
And I can see I'm gonna have to turn off my notifications for this club. You fools are already filling my inbox.

Yeah, that's my job.
image.gif

Tennyo said:
That's where you come in. :-*

Well of course, I'm wearing your clothes. :duhard:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

imho, the first post in this thread could do with a more detailed description of the club, its history, its origins, its topic, etc.

Also, *squee* etc, I'm outta here :monster:.

null.

Pro Adventurer

Lol. In true Faithian fashion, I predict Tennyo getting banned for some random-ass drama, and then we can't edit the first post for the next five years. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

hoshite maybe I should have let someone else make this club. D:

Have I jinxed myself?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg2190#msg2190 date=1229374646]
hoshite maybe I should have let someone else make this club. D:

Have I jinxed myself?
[/quote]

You're too damn timid to get into any serious drama.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=131.msg2179#msg2179 date=1229373301]
Don't worry kids, this being an FF forum, I'm sure it'll attract a shit load of looney fangirls who will do their damndest to prove their precious pairing is the only true one.
[/quote]

:monster:

How many pages was the old club anyways? The forums kinda died shortly after I joined.

Top Bottom