Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I like Cloud in this one

34t7p88.jpg

He's all, are you looking at my woman? >=(

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Haha. I taught your fence-sitting ass the true essence, once upon a time. You forgot the old ways and let this place become ghey and on-topic.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere in this thread before but no harm done...
ct20056.jpg

And...
ct568.jpg.w560h213.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's not raunchy at all, and if people don't want to see it they should be fucking right off out of the Cloud and Tifa fanclub.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
It's a slighty too strong a word for it, but it's still "openly sexual" which makes it raunchy to an extent.

Meh. I don't know.

Someone find my an example of a raunchy picture of Cloud and Tifa then. :awesomonster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
If it gets you banned, it's raunchy.
smitu.gif

Maybe the word you're looking for is risqué. But even that's a bit too strong in this case.

jelly

Pro Adventurer
These are some of the most "raunchy" things that I have. They are more like passionate than plain smutty. lol

3310.jpg

Cloud_and_Tifa_by_NinayH2o.jpg

48-2-1.jpg

322.jpg

__008_Innocence___by_chibiasta.jpg

55jb.gif

HAHCUTE.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Alright, I have no idea whether or not I'm joined to this thing. I'm a fan of the group 'cloti' so... if this is it, awesome. If it isn't, sign me up.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
FairHeartStrife! You've been holding back on us. D: I knew you were talented with graphics, but I did not know you were an artist, also! Gorgeous work. :3

Top Bottom