Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
isa, they're all cute, but I like that arm wrestling one, lulz. Aw, baby chocobo! XD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Found of Pixiv:

14791635.jpg

This artist has become much better at colouring. I'm impressed.

It's so adorable! ^_^ Thanks for finding it. :)

P.S. I'm aware that this is irrelevant, but why can I not edit my posts? :huh:

You need to make more posts first. :)

Vendel

Banned
Found of Pixiv:

14791635.jpg

Something is wrong with Tifa's face. Wait! I figured it out. Tifa is Voldelmort!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You know I woke up today and just had to say I felt very thankful for some things...

I'm thankful for Rob, I'm thankful for all my loved ones... and when I signed online today I realized... I'm thankful I'm a Cloti :joy:

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Found of Pixiv:

14791635.jpg

I've noticed, What is that item Tifa's holding in the palm of her hand? It's not Materia... Is it?

Misaka

You d-dummy!
AKA
I-it's not like I wanted you to know my ACF username or anything! I-idiot! (Magitek)
Hark! I bringeth a message from the mightiest warrior from the caves of ye olde narshe. The feared scourge that is known as 'DEVOTION' has been born again. Thou cloti fans shall quiver in fear as I write this declaration of war.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Hark! I bringeth a message from the mightiest warrior from the caves of ye olde narshe. The feared scourge that is known as 'DEVOTION' has been born again. Thou cloti fans shall quiver in fear as I write this declaration of war.
Which is why Anastar herself JUST posted on her own forum YESTERDAY about how she thinks both groups should just drop the LTD. So she could declare war, amirite?

Also... MagitekElite aka one of Cali's sisters or friends or whathaveyou by chance?

Misaka

You d-dummy!
AKA
I-it's not like I wanted you to know my ACF username or anything! I-idiot! (Magitek)
Which is why Anastar herself JUST posted on her own forum YESTERDAY about how she thinks both groups should just drop the LTD. So she could declare war, amirite?

Also... MagitekElite aka one of Cali's sisters or friends or whathaveyou by chance?

There will be no peace. Even though the "war" is nothing more than a hilarious reason to spam TLS forums.

Also, no.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned

Of course someone who has been wrong since 1997 and probably knows it but can never say it would LOVE it if this whole thing was dropped.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Can someone drop this troll already? It's cluttering up the place.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Can someone inform me who is this Anastar and what s/he has done? :huh:

Also, I'm quite sure that someone might have posted this already, but I love this video.

*nosebleeds* :hohum: It's always good to leave things to imagination and only provide the sound... It leaves you free. ;) Also, I'm impressed by how Strifegirl managed to find all these sounds... most of them are by ACC in different scenes and others are by Sakurai's performances in other anime.

Last but not least, let's have some fun with fanart: CloTi cosplays... I have no idea what, but I like it.

By kalma on Pixiv:

14816344.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

There will be no peace. Even though the "war" is nothing more than a hilarious reason to spam TLS forums.

Also, no.

Declaration of intent to spam and/or troll duly noted.

Misaka

You d-dummy!
AKA
Tennyo said:
Wait, we're at war? When did this happen?

Magitek said:

tl;dr: It was epic.

Top Bottom