• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Someone on TFC has been posting it ^_^

They haven't posted any links though =/

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I had a response here, where'd it go?

Oh well uhm... you know hearing this... it kinda makes me want to buy that story Ultimania... see if there's anything juicy in there :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Dammit, I thought there was going to be a Duodecim scene in there :(

also new sig below. Good? Y/Y?

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
^ VERY yes. Aerith is optional and Tifa is not? What else is new???

With the new Dissidia out, there are new CloTi fanarts flooding Pixiv.

17065765.jpg

17095045.jpg

17112702_p3.jpg

17123772.jpg

17143553.jpg

ogypms.jpg

17112702p8.jpg

2610ol4.jpg

17112702p10.jpg

17112702p11.jpg

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
^ VERY yes. Aerith is optional and Tifa is not? What else is new???

That's not quite what I'm getting at, you do get the joke right?

Also, ppfffftt, that's not risque, but thanks just the same ^_^

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I can. I'm referring how in the OG being polite to Aerith and generally making her a rival that matters is optional with the dialogue you're given, while the scenes with Tifa (Lifestream, Highwind) are not.

Dissidia seems to get it. :kermit2:

Well, maybe it's not to you, but apparently ImageShack is ruled by prudes that started deleting the images already! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--!

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cloud's final words in Dissidia:

俺は消えるのか
調和の神コスモス
この声が聞こえたらどうか
頼む俺の大事な仲間を

when he dies said:
Will I disappear? God of harmony, Cosmos, please hear my voice. I entrust my dear friend to you: Tifa.
Yeah Cleriths can have their flowerfields, I'll take this kthx :monster:

Just FYI I don't think it's a dictionary translation but the word I translated to "dear" means important or valuable, but dear sounded less Engrishy.

Last edited:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Really don't understand the big hoo-hah over flowerfields. Those lilies are pretty much a symbol of FFVII in general now, really. Also, I prefer Edea's flowerfields, cuz I'm not hugely fond of yellow and white lilies.
/random

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Quex: yeah, it's sweet XD Honestly, I think Cloud could have change side for everyone, but the "dear" (important, etc), I don't think so XD

Thank you <3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Must...resist...urge...for...spoilers...

But wow there's some juicy stuff here. ;)

Well, maybe it's not to you, but apparently ImageShack is ruled by prudes that started deleting the images already! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--!

So long as nothing is actually shown feel free to post whatever. That comic you posted is fine.

But it's always good to put large images behind spoiler tags anyway. Better for connections/browsing. :)

Not to mention you never know when someone's boss is going to surprise them from behind and how prudish they might be. :P

Last edited:

Elisa Maza

Whomst

With subtitles! :excited:

Special thanks to Strifegirl for pointing the link to me! :joy:

Tifa: You were like a hero back there, saving a girl from danger.
Cloud: *silent gasp*
Me: D'awwwwwww!

Last edited:
Top Bottom