Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I like how Chaos is all "I'M FUCKIN' UP YER WERL" and Cloud's like "ok guess i'm ded (ow)".

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I already knew the one with Cloud as a perverted teacher XD I didn't like the drawings of the second one though it looks like the story is cute >__> I'll look at it later, when my headache will cool down :p

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I downloaded 'em, but I didn't read them yet. I've never read a doujin before. Thanks for posting it, Tea-chan. =)

inb4 Cleriths go HE ONLY SAID FRIEND111!1111

you can't be friends with your lover you must be enemies that have sex

plus cloud woulda said it straight out if he loved her like he did with aerith

but mostly lol @ Dissidia

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
you can't be friends with your lover you must be enemies that have sex

plus cloud woulda said it straight out if he loved her like he did with aerith

but mostly lol @ Dissidia
i call it kismeisistude.

I WANT YOUR HATRED AND I WANT YOUR VIOLENCE

YOU AND ME COULD HAVE A BLACK ROMANCE

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Sephiroth x Aerith is more canon, then. :monster:
no wai, aerith doesn't HATE sephiroth like cloud hates him

clephiroth is way more canon

but clack is the best

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ther's also Sephiroth x Tifa since there's also canon penetration - and that's actually hot. But since Sephiroth is obsessed with Cloud, I'll go with Clephiroth XD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Actually there was no penetration with Seph & Tifa. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Shu and I were going over the Dissidia site, and we found some stuff that I GUESS is going to go on the Link to Dissidia page when it's up.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia_012/...ssidia_ph03.jpg

It's in Japanese but it's similar to his English profile and talks about how Cloud tried to protect "the one he holds dear" (Tifa) (I guess this was changed to "those he holds dear for the English release) but ended up dying and she sacrificed herself for him. The last line is what's interesting.

It's along the lines he follows the path (the flowers I guess) that lead him back to his homeworld where he meets up with the one he was trying to protect (something like that). So just FYI Clotis have a way to connect the flowers to Tifa now. And it also says meet, so the one he wants to meet is Tifa for sure :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
404 not found :awesome:

I hope you haz a screen of that XD

Mmh, is it April's fools? XD Also, lol your forum Quex. XD

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I almost forgot I posted this :monster:

Mmh, is it April's fools? XD Also, lol your forum Quex. XD
Yes it is :(
But why you gotta ruin my fun... oh well at least I fooled a couple peeps :awesome:

Vendel

Banned
You know....looking at the profile it really doesn't make sense that Cloud changes sides to "protect those he holds dear". Who else was he protecting besides Tifa?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
AERITH! HAVEN'T YOU BEEN LISTENING?

... anyways, idk, maybe... Tidus?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Back on track here Cloud's entire Ultimania Dissidia profile revolves around Tifa:

大切な思い出を守るべくカオスに反旗ひるがえした剣士

The swordsman who flew the banner of revolution against chaos to protect his cherished memories

記憶が戻ってしまったらおまえもきっと、戦えなくなる。だから、そうなる前に、俺は

Once your memories return, you'll lose the will to fight, just like I have.
Before that can happen, I have to act.

大剣を軽々と振るう、 無口でクールな戦士. カオスの駒として神々の戦いに召喚されたが、 もとの世界での仲間でいまは敵となった女性を守りたくて、 使命に逆らった。 コスモスの計らいで「13回目の戦い」では彼女の戦士となるも、 先の戦いでの記憶をなくしていたのもあって喪失感に襲われ、 何のために戦うべきか自問をつづける。

A taciturn cool soldier who wields a large sword with ease. He is summoned to battle as a warrior of the god of chaos, but goes against his mission to protect a friend who is from his home world: a woman who had now become his enemy. In the 13th Cycle, Cosmos arranges for him to become her warrior. Though losing his memory of the previous battle, he is attacked by a feeling of loss and continues to ask himself what he's fighting for.

意に添わぬ戦いを避けていたが、 もとの世界での宿敵セフイロスに襲われたティファを助け、 反逆者として追われることに。

Avoiding the battle that conflicted with his heart/feelings, he saved Tifa who was attacked by his homeworld's arch enemy Sephiroth, and is then ousted as a traitor.

Nifty

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Nice job~~

So, in Duodecim, it's like in FFVII, Cloud's life revolves around Tifa's existence? XD They like to do this. ._. Not gonna complain though XD

Also, I heard that one of the secret unlocks you can get in the Museum under voice recordings is Tifa saying "Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel." Is that true or was it an Aprils' fools? >>

*can't trust what hasn't been said, recorded and whatever lol*

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Nice job~~
Also, I heard that one of the secret unlocks you can get in the Museum under voice recordings is Tifa saying "Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel." Is that true or was it an Aprils' fools? >>

get Tifa to lv 100 and you buy it from the pp catalog, thats what I did...
she says "Words aren't the only way to convey your feelings"

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

get Tifa to lv 100 and you buy it in the museum, thats what I did...

WAIT! ARE YOU BOTH SERIOUS? D: This isn't a joke, right?

Top Bottom