• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
XZn8uCiD_o.jpg

os0QS0wM_o.jpg

tifa is so beautiful here

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
does anyone have that fanart when they're leaning against a wall opposite of each othe and they're holding hands? i don't think i know where else to find it...

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Awww I thought this was the cutest. Slightly nsfw I guess?? But it's like RIGHT AT THE BARE (badum tsh) MINIMUM for nsfw nah sayin like if I were someone's boss and I saw that they were looking at this shit I'd be like um get the fuck back to work but I wouldn't be SUPER mad, ya feel me? and I'd probably stare at the picture for a little bit and smile and say, 'that's cute' all softly and out loud to myself before feeling the tendrils of bitterness seep into my heart as I reflect on a happier time in my life that was, it would turn out, fucking built on lies and lies and false promises and more lies and shallow hope and lies and broken hearts and LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!! I LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

16123155_244592625997182_7682830609957257216_n.jpg

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer
Awww I thought this was the cutest. Slightly nsfw I guess?? But it's like RIGHT AT THE BARE (badum tsh) MINIMUM for nsfw nah sayin like if I were someone's boss and I saw that they were looking at this shit I'd be like um get the fuck back to work but I wouldn't be SUPER mad, ya feel me? and I'd probably stare at the picture for a little bit and smile and say, 'that's cute' all softly and out loud to myself before feeling the tendrils of bitterness seep into my heart as I reflect on a happier time in my life that was, it would turn out, fucking built on lies and lies and false promises and more lies and shallow hope and lies and broken hearts and LIES LIES LIES!!!!!!! I LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!

16123155_244592625997182_7682830609957257216_n.jpg
Erm, Fancy, that escalated quickly lol, but how flipping cute is this pic? *wheezes*

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
I just noticed this section of the forums and since I can't draw for shit, most of my VII fics are so far CloTi(/or subtly Clerifa) so, uh, here: https://archiveofourown.org/users/SailorStarDust1/works

I also have CloTi (Zerith, too and the rest of the crew!) in a Sims 4 world of mine but they're just Maxis-Match style, not Alpha:
05-30-19_7-15-10 PM.png
Dinner with Denzel. Marlene lives with Barret because it kills me how the Smile novel/AC tore them apart. I get it was for plot reasons and all that, but still! (That's delightful nerd-glasses Shera knocking at the door :3 )
06-02-19_8-56-08 PM.png

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Are you guys just as shagged as I am? This, though. Not ashamed to admit I came apart! View attachment 3457
What I love the most from this pic is how SE uses it haha. HD screenshot on their website, in their article, as snapshot for the E3 trailer, it's about everywhere. Also Tifa looks the best in this shot - compared to the 7th Heaven shots, IMHO.

I can't wait to see how this will unfold but I won't lie, I didn't become a CloTi shipper before the Lifestream sequence so that's going to be hard waiting for it lol.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I was thinking - I went back and read a reddit thread that was linked here, and it made me ponder about this - will the Remake have this affection system? I'm wondering because FFVII was one game where you started with xx points depending if it was Aerith or Tifa (and Barret and Yuffie lol) and could play to up whoever you preferred, getting a slightly different ending depending on how you played those.

But the Remake is actually several games put together to retell FFVII, so you could start from scratch from game 2 (I assume) - then what about the affection system? For all we know, now some of the points won't have any other possibility, i.e. will we be forced to follow SE's canon there, giving the flower to Marlene, going on a date with Aerith, being naughty under the Highwind? Or will we have the choice still? Because I remember if you fuck up once you don't get the HW scene, it's actually quite difficult to get...

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Yeah, I'm convinced that the affections mechanics aren't going to be as a big a deal and that we're going to get canonical events just as you stated. Marlene flower, Aerith date, High Affections!Tifa Highwind. Those always made the most sense to me story-wise.

Looks like Tifa put the flower behind the counter! “Maybe I should fill the store with flowers” ^_^

I accidentally got the Tifa date on my latest playthrough (how???) and yeah compared to the Aeris date it is super boring. They can’t meaningfully develop the main conflict because it’s optional, so they just allude to and retread foreshadowing that you get elsewhere. It really only gives us something new when Marlene’s voice comes through, but even then Barret has just as much right to be there. Nah, the Aeris date is just narratively more interesting: it makes sense for her character to seek him out, and what they talk about doesn’t really appear elsewhere, continuing (concluding) a conversation that began in Midgar and developed in Gongaga — Cloud’s similarities to Zack, which Aeris finally addresses directly.

That said, I am still hoping there are dialogue choices and date mechanics. I don’t know about modern jrpg trends, but I’m 70% sure they’ll at least include the latter, if not both.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Yeah, absolutely, Tifa's date had no spice at all. It was all the Same Ol Bullshit™ with her struggling to say how she really feels and there was zero character development for either Cloud or Tifa through that sequence. There was nothing resolved, nothing accomplished. Tifa's got some secrets––we already knew that.

The moment Cloud puts his Buster Sword in Tifa's Ancient Temple tho, very much worth the spice, let it be canon, SE, bare ass and all!! <3

^me attempting to keep in line with the thread.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Isn't one of the problems with the dates mechanics that if you get Aerith at the Gold Saucer date, you can't get the HW high affection with Tifa? IIRC that's why a lot of people never learned about the high affection HW scene, which is why I'm very ambivalent about it being still a part of the affection scheme.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Isn't one of the problems with the dates mechanics that if you get Aerith at the Gold Saucer date, you can't get the HW high affection with Tifa? IIRC that's why a lot of people never learned about the high affection HW scene, which is why I'm very ambivalent about it being still a part of the affection scheme.

Naw it’s all about love points. If you get Tifa to 50, you get sexy times. Aeris starts with 50 and Tifa 30 so you need 20+ points for the high affection scene and at least one extra for every point that Aeris gains if you want the date. Once the date happens, there’s no more opportunities to gain points.

There’s a trick when you’re in Shinra HQ prison. Talk to Tifa over and over. She’ll ask “can we get out of here?” Every time you answer “Leave it to me” you get a point. Spam to win.

And now back to your regularly scheduled CloTi:

1560721030841.gif
1560721062676.gif

Eerie

Fire and Blood
LOL I didn't know of that trick!

Edit: I just bought the Ultimania... in French because I happen to be French and I heard that it was the Ultimate Clerith version (LOL) but in like the first interview basically Nojima says Cloud is a rebound for Aerith (and to think everyone focused on the Chocobo stable scene in that interview)... Should I post in the LTD or not? I may stumble on more LTD stuff related as I read on but that thread seems half dead (then again I haven't posted in years there, but I still saw mention of koibito so I'm laughing at the same time because that stuff never gets old).

Last edited:
Top Bottom