• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Hmm. Maybe I should craft more smutty stuff then.
Or any FFVII stuff, for that matter.
You see, I've have a hard time accepting compliments for my work. I look at it and only see its faults. And for the longest time I was sure people hated my work because it was hideous to look at or it was tolerable at best.
So I was hesitant to post anything here but @youffie encouraged me to.

Last edited:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
You see, I've have a hard time accepting compliments for my work. I look at it and only see its faults. And for the longest time I was sure people hated my work because it was hideous to look at or it was tolerable at best.

That was very nice of @youffie to encourage you, but don't get down on your art! If something is worthwhile, it's almost always difficult. Failure's only permanent when you stop trying.

Check out this article and ask yourself which of these boxes you're checking.

https://www.makeyourartwork.com/5-mistakes-artists-make-when-talking-about-their-work/

I'm not in the visual medium, but in any vocation it's easy to tell yourself you're no good when you might simply lack experience. Your art shows you put the effort in. I think it's a great piece and hope to see many more!

Final_Heaven

Pro Adventurer
EYpZ3j5VAAAUnJA

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer

Your art is really good. You should be confidant in your talent!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Thank you! It's an old attempt at digital painting using PS that I didn't have the motivation to finish. No lineart, I paint using only color strokes because that's what I feel more comfortable doing with my current tablet. In the early stages, everything looked a little more... cubist-esque :lol:

That's really a nice way to work, it gives a more vivid image. I like it!

Edit: why are @Final_Heaven posts empty? x__X There are several of them I cant read...

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Alright guys, you're convinced me. Thanks to everybody cheering me on I'm setting a twitter account and a Patreon as I'm typing this. I'm ironing the details but I'll make a thread on the Creativity subforum when I'm done, showcasing both original art and fan art.
@Edley you were right, I was selling myself short and that's no good. Thanks dude. :loveglomp:

Next week, I'll post some CloTi goodness if I don't die from heat stroke first.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Alright guys, you're convinced me. Thanks to everybody cheering me on I'm setting a twitter account and a Patreon as I'm typing this. I'm ironing the details but I'll make a thread on the Creativity subforum when I'm done, showcasing both original art and fan art.
@Edley you were right, I was selling myself short and that's no good. Thanks dude. :loveglomp:

Next week, I'll post some CloTi goodness if I don't die from heat stroke first.

That is great news! I am really looking forward to seeing more of your art! You truly are very talented! As long as you do what you enjoy to do that is the best way to live life!

Wait, is this actually in the game? Seriously? Where? What chapter? I have to go back and listen to it!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Speaking of Wall Market, after watching Andrea praising Tifa and asking her to come to the Honey Bee Inn for a show, am I the only one who'd want a duo of her and Cloud? LOL. That would be too funny :')

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
These two are so cute together and belong with each. They are defiantly soul mates for sure. When you find that special person, that binds your heart together you never want to let it go. There is just too much "history" between them.

I think what really brings them together are those 7 years apart from Tifa's prospective. That time away allowed her to really understand her deep feelings for Cloud and she realized just how precious he is to her.
After all she did Cos play in the Cowboy outfit for him!

Of course their relationship is not perfect, but who wants to be in a perfect relationship? That is boring. Of course all of this could be in my head, but the Remake gave a lot of moments that seem that SE is pushing these two

Last edited:
Top Bottom