• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fan Reactions

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Wow, I'm honored that my video was among those to be honest, lol.

My favorite reaction is still a tie between Shademp's laid back "Vindication" and Gametrailers over-the-top "Tom Cruise On Chair" reactions.

Edit: Lex, okay that one you just posted may have topped Game Trailers.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I was literally watching through reaction videos all morning. It made me so happy to see everyone going through the same stages of OMFG@%*PRSBLFKJAJf;dganszlgfopin that I did. :D

X :neo:

Dolorian

Rookie Adventurer
Nice videos, these are so much fun to watch! I really can't stop watching the teaser and every time i just get as excited about it as the first time I saw it.

Really love seeing videos of people reacting the same way.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It makes me so happy seeing people so happy :')

Like, even if the remake ends up sucking, this happiness cannot be retroactively erased and that alone is almost worth it :p

Lex

Administrator
I need people to keep posting these reaction videos because they're making my life better

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
You know, the most hilarious thing about this one:

are the noises the dude makes as soon as it begins. :lol:

At first he's like "Fool me once shame on you" then at 2:03 a barely suppressed, genuine "HNG" that just keeps cracking me up. :'D

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho

This was what my initial reaction was like right after the trailer ended :lol: must use all the social media. Must spread news. So that's what was shown after FFVII, I only caught snippets thereafter.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
These guys are so fucking......adorkable.

Makes me happy that people who are my age can have the same kind of childlike excitement.

Not me though, though I'm kind of looking forward to it, my heart is a swinging brick :monster:

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
"They did it! They really did it!" The emotion in his voice. This thread makes me feel all giddy.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Perfect fan & non-fan reaction.

This one is gold, and pretty much exactly how I reacted while viewing it.

Also perfect. Can't control that reaction.

That soundtrack reaction. His heart can't handle it.

More international reactions.

That's fucking Midgar!

X :neo:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Perfect fan & non-fan reaction.
First 15 seconds: "Why is he saying nine when it's clearly seven?... Oh. Right."

Also, that thing with the hands in front of his mouth was exactly what I was doing in between frantically typing for our front page article. :D

Dolorian

Rookie Adventurer
Love the ones from the actual conference, you can really see the excitement there....totally insane. Would have given my right arm to be there! :p

I would have loved it if Sony had kept the audio of people reacting while the trailer is playing on their stream. Sadly they muted it and only bring it in at the end. I also felt that the presenter moved way too fast to the next game, you need to work that crowd a bit more man!

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Love the ones from the actual conference, you can really see the excitement there....totally insane. Would have given my right arm to be there! :p

I would have loved it if Sony had kept the audio of people reacting while the trailer is playing on their stream. Sadly they muted it and only bring it in at the end. I also felt that the presenter moved way too fast to the next game, you need to work that crowd a bit more man!

Yeah, these videos are from the people at the event where you can see the guy on stage.
Can't get enough of these reactions, haha. I found out about the remake on my fb feed while watching the Stanley Cup Finals. It came out of nowhere! I was super excited to even see the trailer up so quickly.

Lex

Administrator
I'm watching every one of these and loving them. I think there are two I haven't enjoyed. One where a guy didn't react hard enough and the one X posted ("more international reactions") where the dude answers his phone during the best bit, obscuring the screen. IMO, deserves the death penalty. For sure.

Top Bottom