• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fan Reactions

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Watching reaction videos and I am needlessly annoyed at how many people keep mistaking Scarlet's mecha suit for Proud Clod. They look NOTHING alike. XD Sorry Tets

The Pride and Joy prototype also didn't look that much like it but here we are :watchingu:
I'd wager this one's another prototype at least.

The Pride and Joy prototype also didn't look that much like it

proud-clod.png

pride-and-joy_in-battle.png

Let us agree to disagree :monster:

With Scarlet's new mecha ride all I see is magitek + sweeper. The basic concept of riding a red, antropomorphic mecha is the same but that's the only similarity I see. In my mind this magitek ride can't possibly be considered a Proud Clod prototype. Everything about it from the design to how it moves in battle is so radically different. I will die on this hill. :wacky:

scarlet_magitek_01.png

scarlet_magitek_02.png

Attachments

• pride-and-joy.png
    pride-and-joy.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Another curious thing is hearing how people pronounce "Ramuh" differently. Lots of people saying "Raama" or "Raemough". Almost nobody pronounces it like I do: "Raamoo".

It's that damn English language and its great vowel shift rearing its ugly head. Us non-natives are more likely to approach those vowels like normal people :awesomonster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It's the H at the end. It implies a short vowel before it, thus, "raam-uh." If they had localized it as "Ramu" this wouldn't be problem. Just like the baffling "Yuffie" spelling (why not "Yufi?")

H after vowel means long vowel. If it was Ramu, the u would be short like in 'pudding' or 'put' :monster:

Top Bottom