Fanart Challenge II: Draw a character in a different job class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

To give you a hand, the following link has a list of links as to what classes are available in what appears to be most FF games.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Job_System

My favourite being how FFV handled the job system, eg: if all your characters were black mages, they still looked different, but still fit with the black mage theme. If you really want to confuse people, do an FFX-2 mascot style dressphere :P. Hell, make up your own job class, if you want (though perhaps that'd be best for another fanart challenge?).

You have until the 20th of April 2013.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
My crappy version of
Jenova-Godess_colour_zps74f89d0e.jpg

Notes:
- The shoulder pads are meant to reflect Jenova Synthesis' head, specially its "eyes"
- The swords are based in Genesis' Rapier (Red) and Sephiroth's Masamune (Black).
- Instead of legs, she has some sort of a sting. She's floating in the air.
- She has six wings because I wanted to make her look like the antithesis of Goddess Minerva - and who doesn't have wings in FFVII, nowadays? :monster:
:monster:

Ghost X

@D&D: Probably one of the last characters I expected someone to give a job class to :wacky:. Good job.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
That Jenova pic is awesome, I can totally see that working as a boss battle.

Now I've got to come up with a character and a job class.....but I'm saying in advance not to expect anything from me because a)I'm lazy and b)The baby knows how to choose her moments :monster:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
My crappy version of
Jenova-Godess_colour_zps74f89d0e.jpg

Notes:
- The shoulder pads are meant to reflect Jenova Synthesis' head, specially its "eyes"
- The swords are based in Genesis' Rapier (Red) and Sephiroth's Masamune (Black).
- Instead of legs, she has some sort of a sting. She's floating in the air.
- She has six wings because I wanted to make her look like the antithesis of Goddess Minerva - and who doesn't have wings in FFVII, nowadays? :monster:
:monster:

This is defiantly another reason why Jenova should have been the Big Bad instead of Sephiroth.I mean I always had a feeling she was once was a goddess that got corrupted into what she is now.Now that I think about it that would make her kinda like Nightmare Moon from My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic.Or a villain you would find on Sailor Moon.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tifa__ff_tactics_dancer_outfit__by_nikkifernrod-d60l2d6.jpg

Not happy with Tifa's face.. but I don't think I can make her face look like how I want it to anyway.. :desu:

yuffie_ffiii_ninja_by_nikkifernrod-d60l1sg.jpg

Technically this is from the same job class since Yuffie is a ninja, but I wanna see how she looks like in a different ninja costume :D

I wanna color this, but the last time I attempted to color a sketch I messed up the whole thing :( (this is traditional artz and I don't own a tablet)

This is fun. I wanna do moar, perhaps one of Cloud and maybe the Turks.. Lemme see if I can get to it next week.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Bah, I thought Tifa as a dancer would be too obvious. Nice job though Unlucky, very nice sketches.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Hey this sounds fun! Here's something I whipped up!
0782c071c6_zpse89a08c8.jpg

Cap, your drawings are wonderful.

You remember how Aerith lied and told Cloud the Turks were trying to recruit her into SOLDIER?

WarriorAerith_zps8bae2b08.jpg

Lex

Administrator
There definitely has to be a front page news post about this :monster:

When will this "stop"? That way we could hold a poll. Everyone's so far will still be featured. They're all great, I'm in love with Cid the machinist though.

Ghost X

Refer to OP for emperical evidence :awesome:, but yes, April 20th. What would the poll be for? I think people didn't like the idea of a competition, etc.

I'm still keen on doing something for this challenge, but someone here did something remarkably close to what I wanted to do :wacky:, so I'll have to think of something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom