• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Fancy That in London!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Heyoooooooooo

I was going to post in the September London KupoCon thread but that thread doeSN'T SEEM TO EXIST. If it does, feel free to move this post there, mods. :monster:

Hmm, so I figured, rather than carry on about this as though it were some big secret, I'd properly announce that I'll be in England from the 18th to the 25th of September, but I'm not going to KupoCon lmao, cuz I'm a cheap person...

I'll hang around the outskirts of the event and say hello to people! But I'm mostly hoping to take this trip as an opportunity to shop at Fancy That in London and also possibly meet some TLSers from across the pond I guess. ;P

Whoot whoot! Whoot whoot! Lemme know if you want me to bring anything from over here lmao, I doubt it though bc American snacks are kinda garbage eh?? I'll have lots of questions as the time draws near btw, I'm a very helpless person and I'm going to depending on the lot of you to guide me....

:megusta:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
tenor.gif

Let's see if the cockneys will have a harder time understanding your American accent or my Geordie accent.

No one understands my accent

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tenor.gif

Let's see if the cockneys will have a harder time understanding your American accent or my Geordie accent.

No one understands my accent

Marcus you know that's you all the way, it ain't gonna be close sorry bud.

I am HYPED ALREADY! YASSSS let's all meet whilst I'm latching on to Crash's tit lmao ?

That moment where you realise fancy is part koala.

Well Fancy's 5'8 and Sara's 5'2/3 so I don't know how that's going to work. If anything it'll be the other way around.

I'll also be going to London and also not going to KupoCon. The 20th is my birthday so we gon party.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
CRASH IS SUCH A BADASS SHE CAN LIFT TWO FANCIES WITH HER TITS I SWEAR ON ME MUM

I'll also be in that there Landan place for September I guess. I wasn't sure I was going but I owe Roger a cup of hot chocolate and I always pay my debts.

TIME TO MAKE THE FIRST TLS CHILD

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
I keep freaking out about money.

How many pounds should I have in my possession for the week? £500? £1,000??

Also where are the best karaoke spots in London? This is vitally important (and the reason why I'm inquiring about monies tbh).

Top Bottom