Fansubs are up

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Can be found at http://subscene.com/english/Final-Fantasy-VII-Advent-Children-Complete/subtitle-220430.aspx for the 'QTS' release. I had to fiddle with the synch a bit to make it work on my system (1 second back), attached is a version with the one-second synch thingy. If you still experience synch problems, you should get a subtitle editor. I use BSPlayer's built-in one, but I'm sure there's others like it.

Also, this can't be considered illegal 'cause it's fan-made and not copyrighted materials and whatnot.

Unpack with winrar, if your file's got the same name as the translation file contained in the .rar and you place it in the same folder, it should work automagically. If not, check the names, and/or load the subtitles manually if your player has support for that.

Attachments

• ACC subs.rar
    20.9 KB · Views: 172

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Epic & just. I'll look through to see what I think of the translations when I get home. I revised some of AC's earlier versions, so I might revise some things depending. I greatly prefer the having Subs to the English VAs.

X :neo:

Heh these aren't the best subs, they call Zack Zacks. Also, "Do you need a help there?"
Oh well, a little off but it gets the point across. Also I think using Media Player Classic is a much better way to deal with subtitles.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They are poorly edited, that's for sure. But at least they've done all the subtitle timing for me.
ONTO ADVENT FANBOYS: FLAMEBAIT!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I guess my file isn't the right one, the subs show up about a second after everyone talks... but still, I'm so going to edit them.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
lozface.png

Guess Loz doesn't like cowboy films.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Haha... hmm... are these the right lyrics to Safe and Sound? Anyone know? I've done searches but I can't find them.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Awesome. I'll have to try this out. XD

EDIT: I can't download it!

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's because the browser attempts to display the rar file, for some reason, since it's attached to the forum, methinks.

Just follow the link in Cthy's post and DL it from source.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's because the browser attempts to display the rar file, for some reason, since it's attached to the forum, methinks.

Just follow the link in Cthy's post and DL it from source.

It shouldn't do that, rly. Might be the application type header is filled in wrongly and/or your browser tries to open files that are marked as application/rar or whatever the filetype is set to.

holdthesun

Tifa Pwnage 101
don't mean to sound like an ass, but these were pretty lazy. Most of it just had the original English dub appearing in text. Thanks anyway tho.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Thats how I'd make a fansub if the English dubs were available, :monster:.

Also, I didn't say they were good, just that they were there. There should be more up by now.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Any chance you can re-upload that as a non-rar, so that I can download the link, and I don't have to go to the site? I can't get it from work or at home.

X :neo:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It shouldn't do that, rly. Might be the application type header is filled in wrongly and/or your browser tries to open files that are marked as application/rar or whatever the filetype is set to.

No, I don't think it's the browser being set to open rars, since it downloads all other rars I have it DL, including the one at the source. AFAIK, it's just the one file.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sure. Attached as .zip, and also as .txt. Just rename to .srt, although I'm pretty sure .txt will be recognized just as well.

Attachments

• [QTS] Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (BD H264 1920x1080 24fps AC3 5.1J+5.1E).zip
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • [QTS] Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (BD H264 1920x1080 24fps AC3 5.1J+5.1E).txt
    56.5 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom