Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Gilgamesh

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Somebody not on the poll >:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
What the title says. Who is your favourite character within FF5 ?

Is it Bartz, Fairs, Ex- Death ?

Vote ! :P

I love Bartz the most because he's so cheerful, outgoing if not a little silly but there's still a serious and emotional side to him. I love it how his best friend is a Chocobo being a huge animal lover and all <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Who is Fairs? I ASSUME THAT'S MEANT TO BE FARIS SO I CLICKED IT. xD She is a badass pirate and made of awesome.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I voted Gilgamesh. C'mon, who doesn't love Gilgamesh? And why do these theoretical someone's hate life and happiness? Vote Gilgamesh FGJ!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
*Poll typos edited.

Tough call between Faris and Gilgamesh. I've been voting most of these polls - for myself - as playable characters only, in which case I give it to Faris. But (having only played FFV in 2009), Gilgamesh was the last character to make me laugh out loud to an all-text game... tough call.

Ghost X

I voted Faris, but I am warming to Galuf. In my playthrough, Faris hasn't done anything exciting in recent times, but Galuf is fairly consistent. I know he dies later in the story, so maybe Faris will make a come back :P. Sorry, Luka, but Bartz simply doesn't do it for me =p.

Commentary seems to put Krile as FFV's ditzy girl (ala Yuffie, Selphie, Eiko, Rikku, etc), but I picture Faris to be it, except she's also got a pirate accent. What an awesome combination :P.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I voted for Gilgamesh. But mainly for the awesome music.

None of the other characters in FFV left much of an impression on me.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
. Sorry, Luka, but Bartz simply doesn't do it for me =p.

tumblr_lxmklsYGC21qdy30i.gif

That Faris. Always overshadowing Bartz's awesome spotlight. >:

Ghost X

I see Bartz more as a character the player can relate to. I'm boring, so therefore Bartz is boring :monster:.

Anyways, I'm just gonna talk about FFV whilst I'm here. I'm in the final world now, and playing this game really puts the later - perhaps more popular - games into perspective. Makes me see 'em in a different light n' such.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Apparently I voted for Faris a long time ago, and I guess I won't change my vote, but damn. Galuf!!

AvecAloes

Donator
Now that I've played the game, I can vote. I chose Faris, because Faris = badass. Pretty simple for me. I liked Gilgamesh, but I had to go with the playable character here.

Top Bottom