• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
May 2017 though. They did say they were going to change the character designs a bit. So it might look completely different now.
I hope not. That looks pretty much like Advent Children Cloud but with the original outfit.
Honestly this looks a tad better than the FF7:R design to me. His hair seems a bit different, more volume and better shaped. Also naturally his clothes are different but they are baller status.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
You mean it looks better than the one we saw in the footage late 2015? I'd agree. I thought Cloud looked a bit weird in that footage. Too skinny. Hair looked weird and clumpy. Facial structure was a bit off.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
nhnimsrtlxi21.jpg

How’s he supposed to walk with the blade right behind his calf? Is that why he leans forward when he runs?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
But surely it’s not feasible to trek across great distances with one leg restricted thus? I don’t care if you’re 21 and in tip top shape, you’ll have mondo back problems.

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
While browsing through obscure Japanese blogs about FF7 I found a link to a site that now only exists in the Wayback Machine. It claims to be the source of these tiny gifs...

skip10.gif
skip1.gif
skip2.gif
skip3.gif

skip4.gif
skip8.gif
skip9.gif
skip12.gif

skip6.gif
skip7.gif
skip11.gif

skip5.gif
skip13.gif
skip14.gif

The artist made them in anticipation of the release of Advent Children. I vaguely recall seeing at least the Cloud gif back on ACF, so there's a nostalgia factor that makes me post these here. :monster:

Omg! This is so cuuuute!

Top Bottom