• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
If any of you live in Portland, OR area, I was accepted to an art showcase on Oct 23. Rawartists.com/nl1984. Go to that link and purchase your ticket there. The event seems really cool. Music, modeling, crafts, painting etc. Alcohol too haha

Attachments

• IMG_20190929_012038~2.jpg
    IMG_20190929_012038~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

Ghost X

Geirrod Van Dyke has been doing a bunch of FF-related artworks for Inktober, all as impressive as this one.

geirrod-van-dyke-cloud-full.jpg

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Found a few more nice fanarts while browsing around so I thought I'd share. First off is very good piece featuring Cloud and Red:

Next is Vincent:

And here's a nice portrait of Yuffie:

An excellent shot of the whole crew in their ACC attire:

And finally, of course, a few pics of Jessie (you knew that was coming, hehe :mon:)

Jairus

Sorry for the double post, but I stumbled across this amazing render of Jessie and wanted to share it. The artist actually did it as a commission for Erica Lindbeck, Jessie's VA in the remake, which is pretty cool.

Also, here's an interesting one of Sephiroth, Aerith, and... Jessie? Wasn't expecting that, to be honest, but there she is. Dunno why she's so happy, aside from maybe getting to butt in on Aerith's moment - Aerith looks a bit miffed at her for that, hehe.

Jairus

Lol, nope, I'm no good at that stuff. Writing's my thing, not drawing. Still a fun pic, though. hehe. ;)

Reactions: Ite

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I dunno if posting my own stuff in the "Favorite FFVII Fanart" thread would be maybe a little too self-indulgent, but I want to share anyway!
I made this at work today instead of working because grocery stores are dead on Thanksgiving:
Jessie.png
Seeing as people are starting to accept that Jessie was the real best girl all along, I figured I'd get on the hype train.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
When did this start happening? Not that I mind lol, but I guess I missed it. Anyway, very nice work, Ody!
Thanks! I'm exaggerating a bit when I say that, but people have started to warm up to her a lot since she's been getting featured in the trailers. At the very least, I got this response from someone when I posted the drawing to reddit: "Forget Tifa... my heart belongs to Jessie and Aeris. MEANING IT GETS TO BREAK TWICE ALL OVER AGAIN!"

Jairus

Hehe, that's a funny response, lol. And you're welcome. I don't know if you saw that little clip about Cloud on the FF7R twitter page today when they announced his wallpapers, but funnily enough, it showed him with Jessie more than with either of the other two girls - two different clips of her with him on the bike (one from a cutscene and one from the bike minigame) as opposed to just one shot shared for both Aerith and Tifa together (when they're both hanging on him in the Train Graveyard). It might not mean anything, but then again, it might. I just thought it was nice that they included her. Cloud with all the women that like him, hehe.

And incidentally, the translation from Jessie's little bio blurb in Famitsu says that, aside from being able to get her hands on any sort of supplies the group needs, she has a weakness for handsome men. It's the only hint in any of the three girls' profiles of any of them having that sort of interest in Cloud. Tifa's and Aerith's profiles don't mention any feelings for Cloud at all, though we know they'll build eventually. It's just funny that Jessie's is the only one that says anything about it, even though it's indirect. Again, it might not mean anything, but it might, especially when you remember that in the manual for the original, Aerith and Tifa's feelings for Cloud were clearly spelled out in their bios (but are notably absent in the ones for the remake). We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. But enough about that. I don't want to derail the thread, so let's just move on and share some more art, hehe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom